Chapter 15

He flips up the hood and........

"ZAYN!?" I shout as i see him. "You stupid asshole!" I yell as i push him on El's bed. I push and get on him, punch him square in the pretty little nose. And again in his face, i kick him in the stomach and then in the face. Yes, i kicked him, in the face. All the while him groaning and moaning from the pain.

El is looking at me terrified as i step back and Zayn sinks to the floor in pain. "Don't do that again." I scream, still caught up in the moment. Zayn is now in so much pain he is in tears. I feel kinda bad when i notice what i did.

"Z-zayn. I'm s-sorry." I stutter as i start tearing up. "Get the f#ck away!" He yells as he gets up weakly and limps out of our room.

"Wow." El says as she still stares. "How did you do that. I mean you looked pretty bad ass." I sunk to the floor and started sobbing. "No. No it's okay. Its okay. You didn't do anything. That ass did though." She says running up to me.

"No i am so evil. He was just pranking us. El did you see his face. He'll never forgive me." I sobbed into her chest. "No he will. He's probably fine." She says as i shake my head. "No. He's hurt." I sob.

"Whit. Do you like Zayn?" El asks smirking. Wow. Ha. I remember the creep. "No. No i don't." I refuse getting up and coldly rejecting her.

Wow. I'm mean.

"Wow. I think your liei-" she says as i cut her off. "No. No I'm not." I say as i walk out. Still in my pajamas. "I'm going to the to see if he's fine." I say. I start running to his room when i see Niall, Louis, and Harry outside. "Is he okay." I say as they turn around pale.

Why are they pale. Oh no. "What is the matter." I ask. "Zayn. He came back, beat up really bad." Louis squeaks out. "Is it that bad?" I ask almost in tears. "Have you seen him. He looked so, beat up!" Niall says. "He will only see Liam now." Harry says as i cover my mouth.

I start crying and Niall let's me lean into his chest while Harry gives me a side hug. "Don't worry we'll find out what happened." Niall says as i realize. They don't know why he is. I back away from them. "What's wrong?" Niall asked worried. "No. It's just that he came in and tried pranking me and i. I-i b-beat him u-up." I stuttered.

They looked at me as their jaw dropped. "You did that?" Harry asks. I look down and they gasp. Then silence which is soon broken by Louis.

"YOU KICK ASS GIRL!" He yells as he chuckles. "Oh yeah." The rest of them say. "You aren't mad." I ask as they giggle. What the. "No it's just," Niall says laughing. I start chuckling. "Guys it's not funny." I say laughing. "He is injured and he is gonna hate me." I say as they stop. "He won't hate you. He might even want to see you." Harry says pushing me towards the door.

"Oh no." I say as they reply. "Oh yes." They say at once.

I knock. "Yes?" Liam asks. "Its Whitney." I say my voice cracking. I hear him speaking. I think he asked Zayn if he wanted to see me. Ha. Then he replies. "He said he doesn't want to see you now." He says poking his head out the door with an apologetic look on. I feel tears coming and rush away sobbing. I run to the outside balcony.

I need to think. Rest. I don't know. I'm just an ass. I wanna take back those things i said after i beat him up so badly.