Chapter 3

"Why me!" I scream
"Why?" I say softly this time
I call the ambulance, 911, dad and Emily. I couldn't handle the pain at all. When the ambulance arrived they took my mom away. I felt empty, It felt as if my whole world came crashing down, I didn't feel alive I felt I was just breathing. I lost my mom. Emily couldn't make it because she went to visit her cousins with her parents. Dad got here as soon as he heard the voicemail I sent and he hugged me, he told me to let it out. I cried so much that his shirt was soaked with my tears. After some time dad let me go and went to talk to the police officers.

I walked around the house and I found a suicide note. It read:

Dear Family
If you find this letter then I'm probably dead, yes I know I shouldn't have done it but the "demons" told me to. I wanted to kill them but everything I tried wasn't working, the only way I could've killed them was by killing myself and I've done that. I'm sorry.

To: Rachel Davis
Oh my baby I never meant to do this but spending one last day with you was amazing, and I couldn't bear the thought of you crying over me, please as my dying wish when you miss me look at the sky and say goodbye and also it's ok not to be ok. When I said, "you're the only reason I'm alive," I meant it, you were the only reason why I hadn't killed myself before, you brought me joy and happiness. I know you've seen my self harm scars and you not confronting me was the best thing ever. I'm writing this with tears in my eyes. I love you so much. I'm not gonna say bye because that means forever lets just say "see you later cause saying goodbye was the hardest thing I ever did"

To: Richard Davis
Babe I'm sorry I've done this, please don't be mad at yourself, I love you so much, this may not be as long as Rachel's one but i love you so much babe. I know you've also seen my self harm scars and you not confronting me was the best thing ever. I'm writing this with tears in my eyes. I love you so much. I'm not gonna say bye because that means forever lets just say "see you later cause saying goodbye was the hardest thing I ever did"

See you later

I cried as I read this, my mom just had to bring my emotions out. I love her so much. My dad was standing behind me and after 7 years of not seeing him cry he cries so much it's touching, amazing and sad at the same time.
D1: it's all your fault your mom died
D2: just like how It was your fault Shanon died
Rachel : it's not my fault
All Demons (chanting): it's your fault Rachel, it's your fault, it's your fault, it's your fault hahaha (they said over and over again)
I ran to my room took my blades and cut, this time 11 cuts on my thighs.

-next day-

Today I didn't wanna get out of bed because I felt awful. Em kept trying to call me yesterday but I couldn't answer, my dad tried being supportive but I pushed him away, I couldn't deal with this but I knew to keep everyone happy I had to smile even if it meant hurting myself. I had to. I got up from my bed went to the bathroom and put on my fake smile, my demons kept attacking me, I felt like giving up. A tear rolls down my face and I want to give up but I won't. I put my favorite song on.

Ya''ll haters corny with that illuminati mess
Paparazzi catch my fly and my cocky fresh......

As the song ends i head to the kitchen and make breakfast, watch tv then I go shower. I haven't seen my dad today, I guess he went to work. I haven't talked to Em since yesterday and I'm fine with it. I just wanna relax and for-
D1: haha it's all your fault
D2: this act of yours is pathetic give it up
D1: I agree , kill yourself
D3: kill yourself bitch c'mon I know you wanna
"SHUT UP!" I yell at them and I start crying, "shut up," I say softly. I wipe away the tears and I call Emily to come over so that we can hang out but she's in school. I watch more tv then I take a nap.

Rachel's Dream

"RACHEL WHY DIDN'T YOU SAVE ME, WHY DIDN'T YOU HELP ME, YOU SAW MY SCARS, ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!"
"Mom no, I didn't mean to," I say in my sleep
"BYE RACHEL"
"Nooooo," I'm basically screaming and I wake up
I can't do this I need to talk to someone but nobody cares.

*************
Hey guys, how was that? I got writers block but I'll be sure to write more stuff, don't forget to vote and comment why you think
Bye

Xxx