The Only Family I Know

-7 years later-

Blake and I are in our house watching The Flash. I'm with the person I love and I couldn't be happier yet something doesn't feel right.
D1: of course it doesn't. He doesn't love you
Rachel: didn't I get rid of you?
D2: we don't go away for long
A1: back off. Rachel is happy. Leave her alone.
D1: alright fine.
D2: we'll be back😈

"Rachel, I want to take you somewhere. Go get dressed," says Blake.
"Ugh fine. What should I wear?" I ask getting off the couch.
"Anything you want," he says kissing my knuckles. I go up to my room and I choose a nice casual fancy outfit:

 I go up to my room and I choose a nice casual fancy outfit:

I go downstairs and I notice my baby has changed. He looks so hot. "My princess you look amazing," he says coming towards me. He kisses me. Blake is wearing:

Blake takes my hand and we head to a fancy restaurant

Blake takes my hand and we head to a fancy restaurant. After eating he drives me somewhere. "Where are we going?" I ask. He takes my hand and kisses it, I don't like surprises. He pulls up to an Art Gallery. We go inside. He takes me down halls upon halls. There are knots in my stomach. "Blake?" "Shh," he says. On the walls I see pictures of Blake and I from dates to just chilling at home together. He then takes me in a room with my dad, Molly, Sabrina and Jake, the only family I know.

I look at them then at Blake and I see he is holding a ring box. He takes my hand and looks me in the eyes. "Rachel I know marriage is not a ring or a piece of paper but trust and love between two people. Marriage between two people is when their hearts beat as one together and they are united. Rachel I'm not perfect, I wish I was just for you. I am short tempered, I can be rude and I can be selfish but I love you, I care about you. Rachel you light up my world, you are the light at the end of the tunnel, you are flawless and incredibly beautiful. Rachel I don't want to spend my life with someone I don't belong with, I want to spend my life with you. You are my soulmate. Rachel I love you so much. I'll be there for you, I'll give you the day and night, I want to be the reason you laugh and smile, I want to be the first person you go to when you're sad or happy. Rachel I want to be your everything. Rachel will you marry me?"