Chris

My life has never been rainbow and cupcakes. My home life is so bad I've run away about 3 times. I'm about to tell you my life, this is between me and you.
Sit back and relax.

The day I turned 10 years old, my life turned for the worst. My dad lost his job so he started drinking way more than he should. My mom worked from 7am - 8pm. She got paid a lot and that made my dad angry. They had arguments about my mom making more money than him.

One day he got really angry and hit her really bad. The minute he hit her I ran into the room and I charged at him. He picked me up and he slapped me. He hit me and my mom repeatedly. The next day my mom packed my bags and hers, my dad begged her to stay. She said no. He apologized but she still refused to stay. My mom took my hand and we set off to an apartment.

You may think 'oh his life must've gotten better' oh but it didn't. My mom drank heavily on the weekends, I believe she was having withdrawal symptoms from my dad. She got angry easily and she threatened me time and time again. She shouted at me all the time. 10 year old me was terrified.

One Friday my mom came home and she was in a terrible mood. I was watching t.v. She went and changed and when she came downstairs all hell broke loose. I forgot to put the cereal back in the cupboard and it seemed like a switch just lit up in her. She grabbed me by my neck and she nearly killed me. She hit me and she shouted at me. She took a whip and beat my ass.

She did this repeatedly for years until she married my step dad Jerry, and let me tell you Jerry was the reason why I had run away from home 3 times. Jerry made my life hell and I was glad to be in school because I escaped the abuse.

My parents would allow me to stay out late because that would mean I wouldn't be in their face.

So when I first met Blake I was happy to have made a new friend. Blake introduced me to many people but a girl who caught my eye was Shannon. I loved Shannon so much I told her I'd do absolutely anything for her. Shannon was my ride or die even though she was Blake's at the time.

When Shannon and Blake broke up I was happy. She could be mine. Shannon was so heart broken over Blake that I took her to The Panther. She was amazed by the club. We kept going many times during the week and we spent a lot of time together. One day she brought Rachel with us and I wasn't pleased. Rachel was the barrier between Shannon and I. Shannon repeatedly brought Rachel with us. Rachel didn't interfere with what we would do. She'd talk to people and have one or two drinks and waited for us. When I wasn't there Shannon did unbelievable things. Rachel and I couldn't stop her.

After the first three months Shannon got hooked. But this is about me not her.
Rachel and I had once vibed but that was it. We fell out of it.

Rachel and I were good friends while Blake and Shannon dated and when they broke up I hated Rachel for no reason.

So now I'm going to give you a memory that changed me for good.

So one morning I woke up feeling quite good about myself despite Jerry hitting me yesterday. I got ready and I walked to school. When I got into class Blake was talking to Rachel and they were flirting. That's not important. I went to my desk and Shannon came up to me.

"Hey Chris," said Shannon.
"Hey Shannon."
"So do you have any plans today?"
"Nope."
"Well tonight I'm having a party at my house."
"Well what time?" I ask looking into her eyes.
"It'll start at 9pm. I hope you can make it," she says winking and smirking.

Blake sits next to me. You see Blake knew I liked Shannon and he was fine with it.
Blake was my closest friend, he was a like a brother to me. He was my bro.

Skip the rest of the day. Fast forward to 9:30pm.
It's 9:30pm and I just arrived. I enter Shannon's house and I don't see her. After an hour of not seeing her I found Rachel.

"Hey! Do you know where Shannon is?!" I ask screaming above the music.
"Check in her room! Third door on the right!" screams Rachel. She then disappears into the dancing people.

I was glad to be able to go and find Shannon because we had been on he phone talking and chatting and of course flirting.

As I went up the stairs a hand grabbed my shirt, I turned around and it was Shannon. We go to her room. We stare at each other and we kiss. Her lips taste like salt and sugar. Her lips move in rhythm with my lips. We make-out for 15 minutes. When we stop she says the words I've been waiting for her to say. "I love you Chris."
"I love you too Shannon." I tell her I need to go to the bathroom.

D1: she is playing you
D2: I agree with D1.
Chris(I-h-m): shut up. Shannon says she loves me and I love her too. She makes me really happy. Shannon would never play me.
D1: if you say so

But I had a gut feeling that maybe she was playing me but I put that gut feeling behind.
I opened the bathroom door and I walked to her room. I twisted the knob and anger fills my bones with fire. I find Shannon and Blake in bed making out. He is half naked and she is in the shorts she was wearing and a bra.

If you can't believe it this was my first heartbreak. I loved Shannon so much and she did this. And Blake, AHHHH!!!!

"It's not what it looks like Chris," Shannon says, "We were- um we were- okay look uh-." She didn't know what excuse to come up with. I looked at Blake and he couldn't even look me in the eyes. "Fuck the both of you. You disgust me Blake," I say passing Rachel.

This was worse than being physically hit, my heart was broken. BROKEN! I ran out of the house, I ran and ran and ran till I got home. I went straight to my room and I cried into my pillow. My heart was broken by a girl who didn't even love me.

And how it changed me was a different story. My heart turned ice cold. I hated Blake. But Shannon and I well we had complications.

One day I got really pissed at Shannon. I forgave Blake because I needed him to get back at Shannon, he agreed. We needed another person. You see at this point in time Shannon and Rachel were not on good terms so we recruited Rachel.

The things we did to Shannon were awful. We tormented her, we made fun of her, we gossiped about her, we made high school hell for her.

We may have made high school hell for her but we made high school hell for each other. You see, we didn't trust each other 100% and things went bad quickly.

While we were doing this shit to Shannon I still loved her but I was deep into the anger and hate I couldn't stop. But I did stop 3 months before the accident. I apologized to her and I tried to help her but she didn't trust me fully.

That's all I can say. Find out more with the others stories. Enjoy. -Chris

//Author's Note://

Don't be a silent reader.
Constructive Criticism helps.
Don't forget to comment and vote 💕

Bye

Xxx