Rachel

Hi, so far you know I moved and that I was friends with Shannon. Now I'm going to talk about the day Chris found Blake and Shannon in the same bed but it's going to be from my perspective, I'm going to talk about that afternoon then continue on into the night. Sit back and relax.

2:30pm

It's 2:30pm and I'm stuck at home. I'm doing homework because my parents won't let me go if I don't complete my homework. Mxxm.

Ting ting

Blake: hey Rachel, can't wait to see you tonight ;)
Rachel: I can't wait to see you too Blake :)
Blake: have a great afternoon Princess
Rachel: :)
Blake: <3
Rachel: <3

I know what you're thinking 'You and Blake? How could you do that to Shannon?' Well reader, Shannon knows I like Blake and she is cool with it. Blake and I started this thing a week after they broke up. It just happened. Blake and I were at his house doing our Chemistry project and when we were done we talked about life, school, Shannon, their breakup and he opened up to me. I fell in love with how he wasn't ashamed of his problems. From then on we started flirting and hanging out more.

I finished my homework at 6pm, I KNOW IT WAS A LOT. Jesus, teachers need to calm down with this homework thing.

D1: Blake is playing with your heart boo
Rachel(I-h-m): no he isn't
D1: Rachel, he is. Open your eyes. So you're telling me a week after him and Shannon break up he suddenly had a like interest in you?
Rachel(I-h-m): its possible
D1 (rolls eyes) if you say so Rachel.

Mxxm, stupid demon.
D1: I heard you
Rachel: fuck off.

I go to my closet and I pick out an outfit that I think is cute:

(The clothing is what she wore, mind the person wearing the outfit) By the time I'm done getting ready it is 8:45pm

By the time I'm done getting ready it is 8:45pm. It takes 10 minutes to get to Shannon's house on foot.

I leave my room and tell my parents goodbye. My curfew is at 3am for parties.

I get to Shannon's house and the party is wow. I go inside and I help with refilling the drinks and the food. It's off the chain.

After a few minutes I spot Blake talking to some guy. I walk up to them. We all have a conversation and Blake wraps his hand around my waist and pulls me close. The guy we are talking to leaves to go and talk to some girl.
"You look really beautiful in your outfit Rachel," Blake says smiling.
"Aww thank you Blake, you look really handsome," I say blushing.
He kisses me on the cheek and I feel someone watching us, Shannon. He takes my hand and leads me upstairs. We go into the guest bedroom and we talk and talk and talk about life and where our relationship will go. After an hour he says he is thirsty and I leave the room to get food downstairs.