Chapter 15: Flashback

11 years ago

-Rachel's P.O.V-

My first day at LakeVille Elementary School, I was so nervous. I walk into the class of 2nd grade and I immediately see a girl who's hair is braided into two pigtails neatly with two small pink bows at the end,  her clothes ironed to perfection, her teeth are as white as snow and her smile lights up my heart.

The teacher assigned me to sit with her, strangely she was alone. I sit down next to her and the nervous feeling disappears and it's replaced with happiness.

"Hi my name is Shannon," she says smiling.
"Hi Shannon my name is Rachel," I say grinning.
"I bet we are going to be great friends," Shannon says.
"Yep. Shannon why are you sitting alone?" I ask curiously.
"Well no one wanted to sit next to me but whatever."
"Hmm... well I want to sit with you but whatever," I say laughing, we both laugh.

Shannon and I continue to talk and from that day onward we would hang out at school and outside, we had each other's backs and we got through it all together.

-7th Grade-

Shannon and I are talking and laughing about nonsense when the teacher announces something.
"Students we have a new student joining us, this is Chris Lowner. Chris introduce yourself."
"Uh... hi my name is Chris, and I love to travel. So yea," says Chris nonchalantly.
He makes eye contact with me and shivers run down my spine. He takes a seat next to Blake. Blake and I aren't necessarily friends but we're chill with one another.

The story of Blake is well he has always schooled at LakeVille Schools. So I've always seen him in hallways.

-Break-

Shannon and I go to the cafeteria and we get our food. We sit down at our normal seats. We chat about homework, then Blake and Chris come up to us.

"Hi Rachel," Blake says.
"Hi Blake," I say looking at my homework book.
"Hi Shannon," Blake says blushing. I roll my eyes.
"Hi Blake," Shannon says blushing. Jesus.
"This is Chris, Chris this is Rachel and Shannon."
"Hi Chris," Rachel and I say in union.
"Blake, why the sudden interest in us?" I say closing my books.
"Well, we thought you guys were cool," he says.
"Sure you did," I say sarcastically.
"Haha," Chris laughs. I laugh with him.

Blake then sits next to Shannon and Chris sits next to me. Let me tell you something about Blake, Blake is popular like #1 popular. The fact that he talked to us and sat with us made girls angry. 

At the end of break Shannon and I walked to English.

At the end of the day Shannon and I go to her house.

When we get to her house we go upstairs to change.

"Rachel?" She says as she changes.
"Yes Shannon?" I say looking at her.
"I like Blake," she says blushing. I know.
"What?" I say raising my eyebrow.
"Yes. He's so sweet and cute and charming," she says spinning and landing on her bed.
"Boo boo please tell me you're talking about a different Blake? Not the one we school with," I say.
"That one Rachel," she says rolling her eyes.
"Boo, are you okay? Do you have a fever?" I say.
"Rachel! Can you please accept the fact I like the Blake King," she says throwing a pillow at me.
"Okay okay fine!" I say laughing throwing a pillow at her.
We have a pillow fight.

The next day Blake and Chris sit with us.

In 8th Grade Shannon and Blake started dating. It was cute. Chris and I vibed but we we fell out of it, so there was no heartbreak. Chris and I were good friends. Shannon was my number one top best friend and Blake was number two. So it was Shannon, Blake then Chris. It was the four of us,

So before this Blake and Shannon noticing each other, Shannon and I were on the people know who you are and they know your name but you're not popular enough to be popular group. And when Blake hung out with us and invited us to parties and all those things people started being more into us and our business. We went from those people to #3 on the list(Shannon and I) number one was of course Blake and number two was Chris.

Girls envied us and we ruled the halls. No one could touch us.

In 9th grade things turned for the worst from 9th to 11th grade. The Panther happened, friendships broke, betrayal happened, secrets rose etc.

Wait for the next Chapter loves to find get a clear and detailed depth of our past; Chris, Blake, Shannon and mine of course. -Rachel

//Author's Note://

Hey lovies, so the next chapters will be about the individual characters (Shannon, Rachel, Blake and Chris). The chapters will be full in depth and detailed. You'll get an insight on how each individual faced different to similar demons. Keep reading.

Don't be a silent reader.
Constructive criticism is helpful.
Don't forget to comment and vote, it means a lot.

Update:

On previous chapters I have went over them and I have deleted some things and I added some things. So if you want to know the changes I've made go back and re-read. (Applies to people who have been with my book since the beginning and the people who started reading from a month ago and since the past two weeks. And I think last week as well). Stay beautiful loves

Bye

Xxx