Chapter 14

"Take a right here."

....

"Take a left here."

....

"Then take a right here."

....

"Stop, we are here," I say.
"This is a warehouse Rachel."
"Oh my goodness I did not realize," I say rolling my eyes.
"I don't appreciate the sarcasm Rachel."
"Sorry," I say kissing his cheek.

We get out of the car and I lead him to the back.
"Why are we at the-"
"Shhhh," I say.
I do the secret knocking on the back door. The doors open wide.

"Ah Rachel!" screams Miranda. She comes to hug me. "Long time no see, well more like two years."
"Yep."
"So what brings you here?" She says telling us to close the door. She gestures for us to keep walking.
"Well Blake and I want to get into The Panther but we don't have clothes to wear."
"Well you're in luck, I have Versace," she says as she gets the clothes.
"So how's the business going?" I ask.
"Well, it's good. Designing is tough."
"I mean the other business," I say.
"Oh! Well it's a low-key thing, so it's doing alright."
"Okay."
"Ah! Here are the clothes."
Miranda gives me a dress. She looks at Blake. "Hmm, you were Shannon's boyfriend...right?"
"Um, yea for a few months," Blake says scratching the back of his head.
"Hmm... I remember you, well Shannon would talk about you like you were Jesus."
"Good things I hope?" asks Blake.
"You only say good things about Jesus so yes," Miranda says pulling out a suit, "Mmm...okay here you go."

Rachel's Dress:

Blake's Suit:

(Y'all those are the designs, ignore the people wearing them

(Y'all those are the designs, ignore the people wearing them. Xxx)

Blake and I go into the changing rooms.

-Blake's P.O.V-

I had come out before Rachel. When she got out I was SHOOK. She looked gorgeous.
"Rachel! You look so beautiful. You're absolutely stunning. Whoah!" I exclaim.
"Aww thanks Blake," she says blushing.
"I'm serious you're so beautiful, you look like a million bucks! Heaven is shook! The world is quaking. Slay my existence Rachel! Wow."
Rachel continues to blush. Aww she is as red as a tomato.
"You look handsome Blake. You look amazing," Rachel says still blushing.
"Thank you Rachel."
"Okay love birds, that'll be $10 000," Miranda says.
"Miranda, when did you start charging?" Rachel asks.
"I'm kidding, you're a loyal customer but as for your guy, he has to pay $5 500."
I look at the both of them with wide eyes. Gosh, people ain't cheap. I go and take off the suit. I go to the car and I get out my credit card. I go back inside and pay.
"Good, I put your clothes in this bag. Be careful Rachel and Blake. The Panther ain't the same anymore. The people who did those things to Shannon are way worse. Be extremely careful as to who you talk to. Watch your mouths," Miranda says.

What does that mean?

Rachel and I exit. "Rachel, do you know how The Panther changed?"
"Well I saw a post some time ago that had a picture of The Panther's walls covered in blood written, Watch Yourselves. I do not know if it is true though," Rachel says. Woah, deep shit. I drive to a hotel that I called to book. We get in the hotel.

"Mr King, your room is ready for you and Mrs. King. Enjoy your 3 day stay with us," the receptionist says as she hands me the room key.

Rachel and I get up to our room. "So Mrs. King huh?" She asks raising her eyebrows.
"Umm-"
"It's fine Mr. King," she says smirking. We decide to go to The Panther at 8:30pm. It is 4pm. Rachel takes a shower. I go on the laptop I brought and looked up The Panther and all that came up was Pink Panther and the animal Panther. I'm confused.

Rachel exits out of the bathroom and she smells like strawberries.
"Rachel?"
"Yes?"
"I searched up The Panther and nothing came up and yes I even searched The Panther Club and only groups dedicated to the animal Panther showed up. What is this club?"
"*sigh* well, The Panther is a club that is part of the dark web, it is a club yes but the things that go on in the club are just too extreme. The first time Shannon took me I nearly puked. And no there is no singing for people who want to be famous. They were important people who could make anyone famous," she says applying lotion, "Shannon would dance for those people."
"What type of dance?"
"She would strip for them and she would have sex with them. She almost got what she wanted but she died. So The Panther is a club you can't find on google, you need a link to it."
"Oh, I see. Did she always go with you?" I ask.

"Sometimes, I would just go there to have a drink and talk to people. I wouldn't do anything bad. The times she would go without me, she would drink and have sex. She stayed there really late, like 5am late, on school days. She would sneak up to my room and she'd stay over because her parents would've killed her if she went home late smelling like weed and alcohol. I remember this one time, I was up really late doing homework and she knocked on my window at like 4am, don't ask why I was still up doing homework at 4am. So I let her in and she was drunk, seriously drunk. She got to my bed and she fell asleep and thank god it was Saturday and don't ask why I'm doing homework Saturday morning at 4am. So as she was sleeping I went downstairs and I made her food and I got her an aspirin and warm water. I also got a bucket. When I got to my room, I woke her up and my heart skipped beats when she didn't wake up. I nearly called the ambulance until she grabbed my hand and said 'I'm thirsty do you have water?' I nearly killed her for scaring me like that. I gave her the water and she got up and she took of her clothes and her body was horrifying. There were marks made by chains, whips, razors and, cuffs. There were hand marks, different sizes, male and female marks. I looked her in the eye and she had the nerve to say 'don't worry, I'm fine. I'm alive.' The Panther is dangerous. Many people have tried to report the club but those who did got killed."

I was in absolute shock. What type of club was this?
"Don't worry, just talk to the right people, that's all."
"Rachel, what shit did Shannon get into?" I ask as she wears a sundress.
She looked me straight in my eyes and her eyes were full of fear, seriousness and sadness. "She got into deep shit that I couldn't get her out of."
"Shannon wanted to quit but she got addicted to the lifestyle. She made money from it. She told me she wasn't proud of herself. But she continued."

"To answer your question, she got herself involved with bad people, really bad people."

-----

//Author's Note://

Don't be a silent reader.
Constructive criticism is fine.
Don't forget to vote. I appreciate it.
Thank you to the people who continue to read my book. Y'all are the plug⚡️
Keep Slaying guys

Btw go read Cousin Crush by Skye_star188
It's amazing, I recommend it 10/10

If you've started school, good luck.

Sorry for the late updates🙈
I'll be starting school soon so we will see when I'll be able to post.

Bye

Xxx