Chapter 22: Bye Bye

After Blake is done crying he looks me in the eyes and he kisses my hands. "Thank you Rachel." "Don't worry about it babe," I say kissing his forehead. "We should talk," he says not meeting my eyes. "Yes we should," I whisper, "but we have to go to Warehouse Blue. We will talk after, okay?" "Okay Rachel."

Blake and I get dressed and we head out. "Have a lovely evening Mr and Mrs King," says the receptionist. "Thank you, you too," I say. We get to Blake's car and he drives.

We get to Warehouse Blue at 11:55pm. We walk inside and we see a smirking Chris. "Ah hello friends. Today we are here to confess our sins. Not mine though, I'm innocent!" he shouts. "What sins?" I ask. "Oh Rachel you'll find out soon," he says smirking. "Blake, my old buddy. How are you doing mate?" "I am fine," Blake says. "Well we need to get started," Chris says.

"Sin number 1 goes to Blake. Blake, there was a time you and Rachel were arguing as per usual about Shannon but after you left Rachel's house what did you do?"
"Blake, what is he talking about?" I ask
"Rachel I-I..."
"Spit it out man!" shouts Chris.
"Rachel after our argument I went over to Shannon's place and I was un-loyal."
When he says this fire builds in my bones. "I was faithful to you, I didn't cheat, I didn't crave other boys and I didn't go around kissing boys when we fought! How dare you!" I scream.
"I am sorry."
"Now now Rachel, you can't blame Blake. Sin number 2 goes to our beloved Rachel. Rachel please tell us why you cried that night and the text you sent Shannon the day before her death."
"Why?" I ask.
"To set yourself free and get it off your chest and if you tell me I will leave you alone."
"I sent Rachel a message apologizing, saying I was sorry. She said- she said-," I say choking up, "She said she doesn't accept my apology and that I'm the real reason she was committing suicide," I say crying. Blake comes to me and hugs me tight. "You were the reason Rachel. Pathetic. That's all I needed, goodbye." With that Chris leaves. It's over. "Rachel I am so so so sorry," Blake keeps repeating, "it's fine Blake. The deed is done. It's in the past. We have to move forward."
"I love you," he says looking at me with those chocolate eyes of his, "I love you too Blake. Let's go home."

Blake and I leave the warehouse and we go back home.

When we got back home everything is the same. Jake still liked me and tried. Blake and I decided to keep our relationship low-key for now. Emily stopped being my friend completely and she said she didn't want anything to do with me. I apologized to her but we still weren't friends.

My dad and I were still in that no daughter and father relationship and I guess that was okay. I went to therapy to talk about the Shannon thing and I'm okay now.

Blake and I got accepted into the same university and we plan on going there. My demons got better because of therapy and I was happy. Goodbye readers, I hope you learnt something from this. Your actions have consequences. Be nice to everyone you meet because you don't know what everyone is going through. Bye bye.