Chapter 13

-Rachel's P.O.V-

I look at Blake and I wonder how I got myself into this situation again. Don't get me wrong I forgive him and all that and what we have is.... something but how can I trust him? How can I love someone I don't fully trust? Blake is my everything but-

D4: but what Rachel?
Rachel(I-h-m): I just don't trust him like I once did, things aren't the same anymore and here I am....
D4: and here you are what?
Rachel(I-h-m): and here I am in the arms of my everything.
D4: you should talk to him about it
Rachel:(I-h-m): you're right. Thanks
D4: you're welcome

"Blake?"
"Yes Rachel?"
"Why are we doing this? Pretending none of the shit we went through didn't happen?"
"We are not pretending, unless you think we are."
"Things aren't the same, and I don't trust you as I once did."
"I understand Rachel. I feel the same."
I look him into his eyes and say, "May we please take this slow?"
He searches my eyes and soul. "Yes, we can take it as slow as you want," he says as he kisses my forehead. He hugs me tight.

Knock knock

"It is freaking 3am, who the fuck is at my door?" I say getting up annoyed. Blake and I had decided to watch Lion King because we couldn't sleep, I know we are old schooled, don't judge. I open the door and Jake is standing at my door. You see I would've been okay with this but I have a Blake sitting on my couch with a shirt off and it's 3am. "Hey Rachel."
"Hi Jake," I say nervously praying Blake won't be like those couples who scream 'who's at the door?' "I wanted to make sure you arrived home safely," he says. "Yep, need anything else?" I ask. "Um... I saw Blake's car parked outside. Is he here?" He asks. Shoot. "Yes I'm here,"says Blake standing behind me and thank god he put on a t-shirt. "Oh, um.. why?" Jake asks. "None of your business," says Blake. "I wasn't asking you Blake," says Jake with an attitude. "Blake and I needed to sort some things out and talk. Don't worry Jake I'm fine. You should get home soon. You don't want to worry your sister and your parents," I say, saving the conversation. "Yea, bye Rachel. I hope to see you soon. Bye Blake," he says and leaves.

I step away from the door and Blake closes it. "Don't answer my questions for me," I say laughing. "Well, it really was none of his business." "Yea but you could've said it nicely." "I don't do nice to people who like you," he says leading me to the couch. "What do you mean by people who like you?" I say. "Can't you see Rachel? He likes you. You're doing a great job leading him on." "And how am I leading him on?" I ask. "For starters on the dance floor when you were dancing with him really close and you're flirty," he says, grabbing a handful of popcorn. "I'm not flirty," I say, "and we were just dancing as friends." "It's in your nature to flirt. You don't even notice yourself flirting and yes, to you it may have seemed like friends dancing but to him it's a different story." "Well he knows we are just friends," I say. "If you say so Rachel," he says.

We continue to watch Lion King. Halfway through I fell asleep in Blake's arms.

The next day I woke up in my bed and Blake was no where to be seen. I got up and I went to shower. I brushed my hair and I wore:

I got out of my room and I went downstairs

I got out of my room and I went downstairs. Downstairs I found Blake almost done cooking. "Good morning Rachel," he said. "What's the occasion?" I ask. "No occasion, I just wanted to cook breakfast for you," he says as he is plating the food. We both sit down and eat.

He takes the plates and quickly washes them. I go and grab a few things before we leave just in-case I need to change or do anything, he does the same. He takes his car keys and we leave. It's a 4 hour drive to L.V. We play some songs from my phone. I play TØP( Twenty One Pilots), I play Halsey's songs, Linkin Park and some pop songs.

By the 2nd hour I fell asleep.

"Wake up Rachel, we are here," Blake whispers as he shakes me. I get up and I look at the place that was once my home.

Ring ring
*loud speaker*

Rachel: hello
Chris: hi Rachel
Rachel: what do you want?
Chris: well I assume you found the next clue and I assume you're in LakeVille
Rachel: yea, so?
Chris: so... go to the place where Shannon wanted to become famous and ask for a Jennifer. When you find her, tell her Chris sent you and she'll give you a package and a clue. Good luck.
Rachel: bye Chris
Chris: bye Rachel.

"So you hung out with Shannon a lot, where is this place?" Blake asks.
"Well Blake we are going to The Panther," I say.
"Is this going to be easy?"
"Nope. The Panther is a sophisticated club. You need to have expensive clothes and look expensive and act expensive. The reason why I'm not using rich is because Expensive compared to rich makes rich look poor, so basically The Panther makes rich people look and feel poor. You need to have money like Bill Gates to get in. It's going to be tough," I say with my thinking face on.
"Woah," Blake says.
"Luckily, I know how to get in. Shannon and I got in easily."
"How?" He asks
"Well we will have to go see Miranda for that."
"Who is she?" he asks.
"You and your questions. Just drive and I'll direct you to her place. Let's hope she still has them."
"Has what?" He asks in confusion.
"Drive," I say laughing.