Chapter 8

"What are you doing here?"
"Why are you even here?"
"How did you find me?"
My thoughts are racing and my heart feels as if it's about to jump out of my chest.

I was 12 years old when I was at the park. I was sitting next to my mom while she was reading a book. I stood up and went to sit on the swings and that's when I saw Blake.

Fast forward to a few years later, we were in a class together and the teacher made us partners. I kept looking at him, blushing uncontrollably. We worked on the project in school and I told him he could come over to my house. I went home. He came to my house later in and I was shocked because I had not given him my address. I asked him how he found my address and he said, "I may have followed you here." I laughed my arse off and I let him in.

"I followed you here," Blake said with a small grin on his face.
"Can you go."
"Um- sure."
That's it? He isn't going to say anything else?
He leaves and I feel it in my bones that this isn't going to be the last time I see him.

-Blake P.O.V-

As I left, I felt a hint of regret and guilt, I wanted to tell her I loved her, that I missed her but I couldn't. All I could do was tell her I followed her here.

-Rachel's P.O.V-

As he left I closed the door and locked it. I went back to watching t.v but my mind couldn't concentrate, I was thinking about Blake. Oh how I wanted his lips on mine but how I hated him so much.

D1: weren't his eyes beautiful?
D2: those big ocean blue eyes
D1: dreamy....
Rachel: I guess
D1: you were once in love with them
Rachel: now I'm not.

-Tuesday-

Emily didn't pick me up so I had to walk to school. Long twenty minutes of my life. As I walked there all I could think about was Blake. As I entered the school grounds I saw Bianca, my friend when Em isn't there. I said hi to Bianca and we walked to class.

"There's a new person joining us," said Bianca.
"Oh really, gender?" I ask.
"I don't know."
"Oh okay that's fine"

As we kept walking we talked about cats and dogs. We got to homeroom and as I sat down those chills were back. Just so you know Em and I aren't in the same homeroom unfortunately but we have the same classes. So there was always an empty seat next to me. 

"Goodmorning students. Today I'd like to introduce a new student."
"I told you," said Bianca whispering behind me.
"Blake-"

D1: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
D2: oh wow, lol
Rachel: this can't be happening

"Hi my name is Blake King," said Blake.
"Well Blake you can sit next to Rachel."
As she said that I wanted to kill myself. Blake and I made eye contact as she said my name and we both blushed. I could feel all the girls staring at us. He walked over to the desk next to me. We didn't say anything.

"Rachel, it looks as if you have the same classes and schedule as Mr. King, so you'll show him around. I hope that's fine with you," said the teacher.
I wanted to scream NO ITS NOT FINE but all I could say was, "Sure, no problem."
"Hi Rachel."
"Hi."

-ring ring-

As he got up to go I was still in shock as to me showing him around. I got up and lead him to Chemistry.

-end of the day-

"That's was fun, with you not talking to me," said Blake.
"Sorry."
"You know I hate one word answers," he growls
"Okay fine, sorry."
"Rachel it's me Blake, not-"
"Yea I know. It's just weird having my past in front of me."
"Don't your think it's weird for me too Rachel? I'm trying to make conversation and forget about the past," he says in an angry tone.
"Forget the past? I can't forget my past with you," I say angrily
"I understand as to why you can't forget our late nights? Our kisses? The way we-"

"RACHEL!"
"Em?? I thought you were home,sick,"
"Yes but I came to say hi and drive you-, who is this? Did you find a new best friend already?" Em says jokingly.
"No, this is Blake and he is new," I say.
"Hi Blake, my name is Emily but you can call me Em."
"Hi Emily," Blake says.
"Anyway I guess you're on new kid patrol, I have to get home but I'll see you tomorrow."
"Yes you will, bye Em."
"Bye Rachel and bye Blake," she says winking at him.

"Let's go. I have to show you the field," I say.

As they walk to the field Rachel shows him the bleachers and the entrance to the changing rooms. She takes Blake under the bleachers to show him the tuck-shop that only opens during games. "Remember when we used to kiss under the bleachers back home?" said Blake. Rachel says nothing. Blake lifts her chin up and leans in to kiss her and Rachel is just standing there frozen.