Chapter 4

I woke up with a terrible headache, I got out of bed and went to drink water. I couldn't think straight at all. I drank a glass of water and took aspirin. I checked the time and holy shit I was late for school. I quickly showered, picked out clothes to wear and........... its Saturday not Friday. I laughed at myself, wow I can't believe I thought it was Friday, silly me.

-phone beeps-

Em:

Hey, can I come over?

I couldn't shut her out forever

Me:

Sure

With that I switched of my phone and decided to watch tv. After a few minutes Emily comes over.

We then sit in silence. I try to break the ice but after what happened I just wanted to be alone but Em is my best friend and I couldn't let her down.
I couldn't let anyone down. To be honest I was scared of faking my happiness again, it was getting boring.

"So how's the weather?" Em asks me giggling

I couldn't help but laugh

"Its ok," I say basically laughing out those words.

Em and I burst into laughter.

Em and I started chatting about boys, school, drama and juicy things. We talked for ages(well maybe an hour or two). We talked more and more.

"Do you remember that time haha I haha had shaved Christopher's hair? Haha " says Em who is dying of laughter on the floor. I also fall to the floor and then we look into each other's eyes, for a split second I felt a connection but that's impossible, I'm straight or am I? I coughed hardly. Em looked shocked but she didn't say anything.

After some more chatting Em had to go home. I was home alone.......with the demons.

D1: hmmmm
D2: do you like em?
Me: no, well as a friend
D2: I think you're lying
Me: I'm not
D2: yes you are
Me: no
D2: yes
Me: no
D2: yes
D1: stop arguing
D2: you can't tell me what to do
D1:yes I can
D2: mxxm
Me: bye gu-
D1: where are you going?
Me: I don't know
D2: Rachel, she will never love you
Me: I know

Emily's POV

I felt a connection when I looked into Rachel's eyes, oh God her eyes are so beautiful. What am I saying she is my friend

As I drive away I can't help but think about Rachel and her body, she has a toned body especially her ass, her boobs are a C-cup and her legs are toned to perfection, I love her body, "Damn Rachel is hot." I drive home and pull up into the driveway, I see a red Ferrari on the other side of the driveway. I get out of the car and walk into the house and as I step in all I see are papers on the table written DIVORCE PAPERS. I couldn't believe it, I saw my mom and dad sign the paper and that's when I cried, how could they.
"Sweetie I'm sorry," says my dad. "We know we should've talked to you and Kingsley about it but we couldn't bring ourselves to it," says my mom. "Im so sorry Emily," my mom says.
"This is so unfair,how could you do this to me and Kingsley?! Ahh I hate the both of you!" I say storming out of the room and going upstairs. How could this have happened? Why don't they love each other anymore? Should I tell Rachel?

-^-
Author's Note

Hey Guys this was a really short story because of writers block but next chapter will be long

Bye

Xxx