quatorze

i changed the photo bc i look 10x better now
oh look it's a face reveal. i bet you all look ten times more beautiful than me, you should believe it. it's true after all.

 it's true after all

🍦

"j-josh, can y-you help me?" the brunette called from his laptop where he was situated outside of the house, sprawled out over on the floor.

the red head ran to the outside as he quickly came confused when he saw tyler lying on the floor, the screen  of his laptop on his face, and his fluffy brown locks hidden by a pastel pink beanie. josh fought himself over mentally stabbing himself for how adorable the small boy looked, but let his thoughts subside as he came to the boy's side, lifting the laptop from his face.

"what's up, sweetheart?" tyler's chocolate orbs fixated on the light stubble that had appeared on the older boy's face. he could not help but stare, for the man looked very mature despite his age. he would be lying if he said he didn't like it.

"c-can you read through my s-speech?" the boy mumbled, a grin formed on the red head's face as he happily took the laptop from the boy's stomach.

his eyes scanned over the carefully typed words, eyes widening at the deep thinking that was used to create such powerful words. he knew himself that this alone would surprise his science professor, maybe even outsmart him. the brunette was definitely brainy across the board, he used his words elegantly and so wisely. he would often question his abilities when it came to putting pen to paper, but he was not afraid of verbally speaking his mind. he had no clue what the topic for the speech was, but he knew that this was perfectly crafted.

how could we, as human beings, use such technology to identify any means of life beyond this earth. even after all of these years, we have not come to the conclusion if there indeed is a galaxy almost identical to ours. we may have proof of unidentified flying objects, but how are we so certain that the term we have all come to use, associates with those unknown objects in the sky. any chance we have to better our knowledge upon such creatures, we take it. and we make sure that the whole word is exposed to it. if these creatures we have named aliens do exist, could it be possible that they are in the same race as us? is there a possibility that they are a step ahead of us, almost too close to figuring out who we are. it seems as if their technology is beyond ours, and has been for some time. how could we know that aliens are connected to unidentified flying objects? if we match the name of a spaceship to an unidentified flying object together, then how as human beings not crafted our own and successfully flown into the galaxy and picked up on any means of life beyond humans.

we as humans may believe what we are told, for example the moon landing in 1969. but are we that certain it was indeed true, or was it a hoax? if you plunge deep enough you will find that things do not add up like the government would wish. taking my own research into account, letters dating back years, months and days before the united states first landed on the moon, have all stated conversations regarding the thought of alien life, and the act of landing on the moon. one of our late presidents, in one of those letters, he stated that he himself is not convinced that such an event actually happened. which leads us to question the morals and intentions of the people in charge of our media outlets and sources. if such an event is proved to be false, then how will we ever believe anything they have to say to us?