It's tough being a princess

"You're going again?!" Jessie complained to her mother. They were in throne room once again. Isa, Founder of Sky City and Jessie's mother, was going back into the base of the island in the sky. Jessie hated when she did. She almost always came back nearly dead. Jessie loved her mother very much but hated how she ran the city.

"If I'm not back in two hours, send Reginald for me." Isa told her kissing her daughter's forehead before flipping the lever and decending down the railroad.

"Wait!" Jessie tried to go through but the doors closed on her. She frowned seeing, once again, her mother go down. She sighed and rested her back against the iron door and sat down. She knew it was useless to try to break them down or to convince her mother out of it.

"She went down there again?" She heard a voice.

"Yeah." She looked up seeing Reginald.

"Your mother tries her best you know?" Reginald sat beside her. "Your mother loves you very much she just needs to take care of her city as well."

"I know" Jessie sighed standing up and walked over to the throne. Reginald stood as well. "I just don't understand why everyone cannot build."

"We have limited resources."

"Limited? Sure if you say the 'Eversource' only gives limited material. We get any materials we want, Reginald!" Almost immediately another Guard came in telling something to Reginald. "What's is it?" She asked curiously.

"There's a group of people who request to see your mother, princess." Reginald told her.

A few moments later...

"Is that so?" Isa raised a brow. Jessie pondered about these people, who she's never seen before in her life. They were Aiden, the leader of their group, Maya and Gil. They called themselves "The Blaze Rods". They claimed to know of a group called "The New Order of the Stone", whom apperantly were after the Eversource. They gave a convincing story, but she had her doubts.

"Your highness." Another Guard came in. "There's been a crime committed outside the city."

"Did someone drop something again?" Jessie asked unamused.

"Jessica!" Isa scowled.

"It's not a crime if they did." Jessie crossed her arms.

"That's them Miss Founder. I'm sure they are." The brunette boy told her.

"Jessica go to your room. I have important matters to attend to." Isa walked off with a few guards and The Blaze Rods. Jessie, though not being very obedient of her mother's comands, opened a secret passage way that led her to the surface of the palace. She looked outside seeing many citizens. She didn't pay much attention to what her mother was saying. She looked beyond the wall that kept them from falling. She always wondered what was behind that wall. She loved to look at it. Always wondering if there was more than just the void. There was something different now though.

"Outsiders built a bridge into our fair city." Fair? This city is anything but fair.

"That's them!" Aiden shouted not long after. Jessie turned towards where three figures made a run for it.

"Jesse, run!" A blonde boy yelled before being tackled into the ground by some of the guards. Her eyes widen seeing that Milo had taken two of the new arrivals. One was a male. He had brown hair and wore green armor. The other was a female. She had red hair, as far as she could tell, and wore blue armor with a crown like helmet.

She had a feeling Milo had a plan. She just wasn't sure what it was. She quickly climbed down seeing a blonde boy and an older man being pulled into the throne room. She quickly closed her passage way before anyone cold see it.

"Jessica." She heard her mother call. She quickly went over before standing beside her. She finally had a good look of the two arrivals or "criminals". The blonde boy wore a yellow armor with goggles resting on his head. He clearly had blue eyes. He seemed a bit nervous. The other had pale skin and wore a green robe. He had long black hair and a long beard too.

"And who might you be?" Isa asked.

"I'm Lukas and this is Ivor." He gestured to himself and the man beside him.

"Hmmm." Isa looked at them suspiciously.

"Look I know you may not trust me." Lukas walked a bit closer. "But you cannoto listen to what they say Miss Founder."

"Aiden, has told me about your little group." Isa scowled. "Now I suggest you tell me where the rest of the group has gone. Make things easier for the both of us."

"Look, ma'am, I would, but I do not know where they were headed." He lied. "Honest." Jessie raised a brow at them. Isa didn't look convinced.

"Reginald take them into the prisons. I have other matters to attend to." Isa stood. The Blaze Rods going with her.

"Great." Ivor crossed his arms speaking for the first time since he arrived.

Wild: I hope this chapter made sense I truly tried to make it. I can't quite remember how I got this idea, but thought it would be fun.

Lukas: two Jesse's? That's going to be hard.

Wild: that's why her full name is Jessica Lukas. Jessie is short for Jessica

Petra: so Jesse's name is actually...Jessica?

Ivor: that's actually funny *laughs*

Jesse: this is why I only go as Jesse -_-||

Wild: anyways I'm working on the sequel for "Mining Camp Memories" at the time. It's really hard because I like to role play my stories on my own before I write it to see which makes more sense and right I haven't been able to. Also I'm thinking on starting a YouTube channel of me playing Minecraft and Minecraft Story Mode. I've been so inspired by Thinknoodles, DanTDM, ThnyxCYA, Aphmau and instagamrr. What do you guys think?

Petra: go for it

Jessie: if you really want to go for it

Wild: I wasn't asking you guys but ok. Anyways tell me your opinion! Bye guys!