Unmasked

"How are you doing in there?" Lukas leaned against the wall next to the iron door that Jessie was currently locked behind.

"Cramped." Her voiced echoed through. "But I'll live."She was leaning against the small part of the wall next to the iron door.

"You know I could of taken the blame." Lukas told her.

"I know." She smiled slightly even though he couldn't see her, a blush formed in her cheeks. "But I'm used to cramped spots." That was total lie. She hated cramped spots and her mother knew that. She made sure every room in the palace was big enough for her to not become uncomfortable. Jessie didn't like the tight spot but for some reason, the sound of Lukas's voiced soothed her and she had forgotten she was even in there.

"Not that I'm complaining but..." Lukas finally said after a long comfortable silence. "You saw that they were blaming me. Why did you take the blame? Me being accused would of still given Jesse time to find out who the real White Pumpkin is."

Jessie didn't respond though. She was looking through a box of things. Things she found familiar. Things that brought memories back.

"Lukas?"

"Yeah?"

"Where's Cassie?"

"She went to get Winslow some milk." He looked through the small hole on the iron door. "Why?" When his eyes adjusted to small amount of light that was in there he clearly able to Jessie nearly falling over.

"Jessica!" He didn't care about anything at that moment. He opened the door with the switch of a lever and caught her in his arms when she fell over. "Jessica...." He called her name.

She had fainted. But only for a few seconds as he blew air on her with his hands trying to wake her.

"There you two are." Came Stampy's voice. "Jesse knows who the real White Pumpkin is." Jessie was still a bit shaken up by what she had found in that closet. Lukas wanted to know what it was that she had found.

"I'll tell you later." Jessie said as they walked in room that they had been in just a few hours prior.

"No sign of Cassie but-" Stampy gasped when he saw Cassie was already there.

"Wild?!" Cassie was shocked to see Wild again. So was Jessie. Wild stood between Lizzy and Stacy still a bit embarrassed of the events that happened just not ten minutes ago in that room.

Sparklez stood between Dan and ThnxCYA, his face as red as a tomato. Probably more than a tomato.

"Should I just tell them?" Jesse stepped towards Cassie. "Or should you?" He narrowed his eyes.

"Is this going where I think its going?" Ivor questioned.

"The White Pumpkin...." Jesse began. "is Cassie Rose!" He pointed at her. "You're the murderer." Thunder suddenly roared outside.

"What?!" Dan and ThnxCYA looked shocked.

"Are you serious right now?" Sparklez glared at Cassie.

"That can't be possible." Lizzy and Stacy where shocked.

"Look at the facts Jesse." Cassie walked away from the group. Winslow quickly after her.

"We caught Lukas with that pumkin head and Jessica admitted to being The White Pumpkin right after Thinknoodles got taken out. I think you're just lying to protect them."

"Cassie is making a lot of sense right now." Dan said.

"Yeah." ThnxCYA continued. "Got any evidence to back you up?"