Killer

Jessie stood in shock as Lukas stood in front if them, The White Pumpkin mask in his hands.

"You got him!" Stampy's voice snapped her back to reality but she didn't stay in it long, getting lost in her own thoughts.

There was absolutely no way it could be Lukas....right?

Of course she barely knew him and didn't know what he was capable of.

Jesse stood in front of Lukas taking the white pumpkin mask into his hands.

"No. No. No. One of you is still the White Pumpkin and trying to pin it on Lukas." He glared.

"Coming from a person with a knack of locking innocent people up." Satcy crossed her arms.

"Its the facts Jesse." Stampy stepped in. "Thesee horrible things, only started happening when your group arrived."

"I did it." Jessie suddenly spoke up. Everyone suddenly turned around and looked at her in shock. "I-I'm the White Pumpkin." Jesse and his gang looked at her in shock but didn't believe her. They knew there was no way of her being it. She was too innocent to do something like this.

Lukas walked to her as Cassie said something about throwing her outside and letting nature take her out and Jesse defended her.

"No you're not." He whispered to her.

"At least it will give Jesse to time to figure out who the real killer is." She smiled.

"We still need to do something with you." Cassie interrupted them. "We can't just have you running around freely."

"What like lock me up or something?" Jessie joked.

"There was a closet in the main hall." Stampy stepped in. "With a lovely metal door seems like the perfect place to lock someone up."

"She was just kidding." Lukas chuckled trying to defend her.

"I guess that's fair." Cassie walked over to Jessie. "But I'm keeping guard because I still don't trust her. Is that cool with everyone?"

"That's funny. Because so don't trust you." Jesse glared.

"Its fine Jesse." Ivor stepped in. "I'll watch over Jessica."

"Awesome." Jessie said in a sarcastic tone before leaving with Ivor and Cassie surrounding her. Next she knew she was in a closet shut with an iron door and Ivor and Cassie standing outside.

Why couldn't this stupid night just end already?

Sparklez, Dan, Stampy and ThnxCYA all sat on the couch. Sparklez, Dan and ThnxCYA looked crestfallen. Lukas walked over and sat down across from them with deseparated sigh.

"Long night eh?" Sparklez decided to sit beside him.

"Yeah." Lukas sighed again. "How are you feeling?" Sparklez frowned.

"I'll get over it. But it will take a while to." Sparklez looked at him. "You really think your girlfriend did it?"

"She's not my girlfriend." Lukas sighed. "But I doubt she would do anything like this. She's from another world that didn't even have red stone."

"Wild didn't know redstone either."

"Nor Think." Dan joined their conversation.

"I can't believe he's gone." ThnxCYA looked down at his hands. "Just like that."

"I shouldn't of moved from that fireplace!" Dan cursed. "If I hadn't he would still be here."

"Or the White Pumpkin would of gotten you both." ThnxCYA frowned.

Jesse walked over.

"You guys doing okay?"

"Define 'okay'." Lukas stated. Jessie sighed.

"Stampy. ThnxCYA." Jesse looked at them. "Where were you when the chase of the White Pumpkin was happening?"

"I was with Lizzy and Stacy eating cookies." ThnxCYA answered.

"I rather not say." Stampy responded nervously.

"Come on Stampy." Dan encouraged. "You're just making yourself look more guilty. Where were you?"

"Fine." Stampy gave in. "I was sitting in a corner humming to myself. It calms me down."

"Uh huh." Jesse plundered for a bit. "Thanks." He walked over to Lizzy and Stacy, who were by a painting.

Not ten minutes later a sound of a painting breaking was heard. They all looked over and saw Jesse broke the large painting of the White Pumpkin.

A secret passageway.

Bingo.