SPARKLEZ?! WILD?!

It took about an hour for the Order and Jessie to get enough information to get a lead.

By that time Lukas Sparklez, Jessie and Wild looked like tomatoes.

"Go help them." Wild whispered, after the blush left to her face, gesturing towards the order.

"How am I supposed to help?"

Wild looked at him with an unbelievabling expression.

"Remeber that book we read? About that temple?"

"Oh yeah!" His face beemed. "Of course! Thanks!" He hugged her tightly before releasing her and sprinting towards the Order leaving a flustered Wild girl behind.

Jessie listened to Jesse as he paced back and forth. All they had was that some rare item was going off around and it was a possibility of whoever was behind all this was surely looking for it.

And what was their plan?

To kill everyone until they found it.

"No one will tell me what this rare item is!" Jesse stood in front of them.

"I believe I can share some light on the situation." Jessie looked towards the new voice.

It was Sparklez.

"Why is everyone so secretive?" Jesse asked standing between Petra and Ivor.

"Yeah what's the big deal?" Jessie finally spoke up. "I thought you all KNEW each other here."

"There's an ancient temple." Sparklez began with a mysterious tone. "Way in the middle of no where."

Wild and the rest of the YouTubers rolled their eyes.

"We can hear you!" Think shouted.

"Talk about secretive." ThnxCYA and Dan laughed.

Sparklez sent them an un-amused face before looking back at the Order.

"No one knows who built it but its been there forever!" He lowered his voice. Wild had walked over wanting to be involved. She leaned on his shoulder. He elbow resting in his shoulder with a smile on her face.

Sparklez smiled a bit at her presence.

"It supposedly has some rare item deep in its basement." Sparklez continued. "Some kind of flint and steel and-"

"-can open a portal to other worlds?" Jesse interrupted.

"Yeah." Wild stood straight and looked at him suspiciously. "How did you know that?"

The Order froze for a split second before....

"I actually have one." Jesse winked.

Sparklez and Wild looked at him with wide eyes. "You do?!"

"Yeah" Jesse began to pull it out. "I actually used it a while ago on-"

"Shhhh!" Wild pushed the flint and steel out of sight.

"Put that away!" She whispered. "You can't just pull that out!"

"You know..." Sparklez pondered. "I had a theory on why you were here." He began to walk over to the table.

"You and your theories." Wild muttered.

"How are you not dating?" Jessie looked at her.

Wild's eyes widened at the thought. Her cheeks flushed red.

"Because he's Captain Sparklez." Wild rubbed her arm. "He's a charmer. But....he doesn't at really mean it."

Sparklez frowned slightly hearing her before getting back to the task at hand.

(A/N: I ship myself with Sparklez! Don't judge! He's my babe! Back off!)

Sparklez sat down at the end of the table. Jesse and Wild stood by his side.

On his left sat, from him to the end, Stampy, Stacy, Lizzy, Dan and Think.

On his right sat, from him to the end, Ivor, Petra, Lukas, Jesse and ThnxCYA.

"I believe I know why we're all here." He began.

Wild, having grown up with wild animals, heard the sound of a click. She looked at Sparklez and where he sat. In front of him was a piston. Her eyes widened as he continued to talk.

She heard the clocks of the redstone tick and before she knew it....

"SPARKLEZ!" She shouted and pushed him from the chair only for her to get caught and sent into the trap.

The sand crushing her and her inventory floating to the top.

"WILD?!" He shouted as everyone gasped.

The lights flicked off as thunder roared.

Sparklez stood frozen ignoring the voices around him.

Jessie shook in fear. She had never seen someone die in front her. Sure, TorqueDawg died in front of her but she actually got along with Wild for the short time she had known her.

"WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!" ThnxCYA, Dan, and Stampy ran around in panic.

"Calm down." Think grabbed a hold of his two panicked friends.

"This is awlful!" Stacy froze.

Lukas looked over at Jessie and saw her frozen. "Jessica?" He walked over to her carefully. She looked at him slowly before hugging him. He could feel tears in his neck as she hugged him.

He looked over at the rest of the order as they ran out after hearing Cassie scream then he looked over at Sparklez who was on his knees clutching one of the items Wild had dropped to his chest.

This was going to be a long night.

I don't mean to make Justin(Thinknoodles), DanTDM and James(ThanxCYA) sound like jerks! They're really nice they just like to joke a lot and they need sleep. And being stuck in a mansion with a bunch of people ain't helping them xD.