Tipped Arrows

Before them there laid TorqueDawg, arrows piercing his body.

"Jesse." He called out to him. "Jesse, come here." Jesse looked a bit scared of the sight he was seeing but walked over taking his hand nonetheless. "You've got...a girl's name." He whispered. Wild and Sparklez looked at each (having separated) confused.

A split second passed and TorqueDawg's body went into a puff of smoke leaving his stuff behind.

"Gah!" Jesse freaked out.

"I'm guessing calling Dibs on his inventory-"

"Ivor!" Petra scolded.

"-not classy." He held his arms up in defense.

They looked over at Wild and Sparklez. Wild is calming down Sparklez because well...he was having a panic attack.

"Did you do that?" Jesse looked at Wild.

"What? You're crazy." She glared. "I may have hated that jerk but I wouldn't kill without reason. Espcially like that." She soothed out Sparklez's hair.

"You two dating?" Jessie suddenly asked snapping Sparklez out of his panic trance.

"Someome just got killed in front of you and you ask if we're dating?" Sparklez scolwed.

"Oh relax Sparkly Butt." Wild teased him. (If you get why I called him that you must watch his videos a lot XD)

"There's something weird about this arrow." They heard Jesse say. "Ivor, you know about potions and all that weird stuff. What do you make of it?"

Ivor took the arrow from him, sniffing it. Petra and Lukas scooted close to Jesse. Lukas pulled Jessie with him, since she still didn't know what he was capable of.

"Yes." He said. "Potion of Poison?"

"Tip arrows?" Wild looked at him.

"Sure seems like it." Sparklez walked over to Ivor getting a better view of it. "They're fairly new."

"Very few of the people here know how to make those." Wild looked at it.

"Hang on." Jesse looked at the two. "What are they?"

"Tipped arrows." Sparklez told him.

"You put the arrow into any potion to make it a tipped arrow." Wild pointed out. "The arrow part is hollow and the potion will be in it."

"How do you know this?" Jessie looked at her suspiciously.

"I told you I wouldn't kill anyone without reason. And TorqueDawg isn't someone I would waste my arrows on. I can barely even make any potions and I read more than I should."

"Yeah. She is terrible at making potions." Sparklez smirked receiving a punch from her. "Ow!"

"Is everything okay in here?" They heard a voice. A pink haired girl walked in. "Woah! What's with the crowd?!" The girl was fairly tall. She had light pink hair and wore a blue shirt and blue pants.

"I was just going to explain to everyone." Sparklez walked past her. She looked at Wild in question. Wild sighed and walked past her without a word.

"Okay?" She watched the two walk away and turned to the Order of the Stone. "Hang on. I recognize you." She suddenly said.

"Uh what?" Ivor questioned as she chuckled.

"How?" Jesse said.

"I'll show you." She motioned to follow.

"Okay." Petra said a bit skeptical but they all followed. When they all got to a large room. Seeing the iron front doors where they previously tried to enter through. What really shocked them was the portraits.

There was portraits of all of them. As they entered their portraits went TorqueDawg, Sparklez, Ivor, Lukas, Jessie, Petra, Jesse, Wild and 7 more they did not know.

Lukas looked at his portrait in question. He had a red nose!

"They're perfect!" Ivor marbled.

"Well...not perfect." Lukas rubbed the back of his neck, making Jessie and Petra laugh at his.

"Well...that's definitely not a good sign." Jesse said seeing TorqueDawg's portrait was crossed out.

"Alright everyone." They heard Sparklez. "Lets gather in the dinning room."

"Wonder if he told them yet." Petra wondered as she, Jessie, Lukas and Ivor came over.

"Can't wait to hear the big news." a brown haired male came out. Along with 4 others. He had goggles, another had a blue shirt and a beard. One wore wore a yellow cat sweater.

"Me neither." said the female. She had a blue and white stripped shirt. The last one wore green clothes his mouth covered with a black cloth.

"I hope there's cake." The yellow sweater guy said.

"And noodles." said the bearded guy.

"Guess not." Jessie said.

"Alright." Wild stood beside them. "Lets do this." She caught up with Sparklez and they all followed.

🐷🐶💎🍜🐷🐶💎🍜🐷🐶💎🍜🐷🐶💎🍜

Can you guess who else I added in? Find out in the next chapter!