Taken

Jessie couldn't take it anymore! She was going insane!

They've been going from portal to portal to portal! If she knew which one was her portal she would gone back home by now. Jesse was currently helping Lukas put out the fire on his butt.

Petra was frustrated too. Lukily Jessie was able to hide her frustration much easier than Petra.

Jesse and Petra soon began arguing and Lukas tried to calm them down.

They desperately needed a break.

"Forger it!" Petra shouted. "I am out of here!" She walked through a Redstone portal they were standing in front of.

"Well...that went well." Lukas broke the silence.

"Ugh!" Jessie too walked in. She and Petra had gotten to know each other pretty well by now and couldn't let her go on her own.

"Well...there she goes too." Lukas frowned.

"You two really like to make your girlfriends mad don't ya." Ivor crossed his arms.

"They're not our girlfriends." Jesse and Lukas protested with a blush.

"We can't just let them walk away right?" Ivor looked towards the portal.

"No." Jesse shook his head. "No we can't. Come on guys. Let's go find them." He walked in.

"Oof!" The three males groaned as they landed on hot and hard clay.

The three stood in the middle of a Mesa Biome. Mountains surrounded them and a small road of regular sand.

"Any of you see the girls?" Jesse asked.

"No sign of either of them." Ivor reported as he continued to walk around the small area they stood. "They couldn't of gotten far though."

"Let me write our entry point." Lukas took out a notebook, compus and feather pen.

"Hey Lukas I've been meaning to ask. What's that?" Jesse pointed to the book.

"Oh! Ah! Its just a book." He chuckled. "I picked up back in the White Pumpkin's place." He closed it. "Its all about different biomes and stuff."

"Great idea Lukas." Jesse complemented.

"So...what's next on the agenda anyway?" Lukas wondered. Jesse stepped back and looked at the biome. "Its a pretty cool new place. Who knows what can be around the next corner."

"First things first." Jesse turned to them. "We find the girls. We can't just have them running around on their own."

"Yeah." Lukas nodded in a agreement. "I'm amazed how fast they went where ever they went." He sighed. "I hope their okay."

"Hmmm." Ivor looked at the ground. "Would you look at that. Sand."

"It looks like some sort of road." Lukas observed.

"Going to write about it in your little journal?"

"Its not little but yes." Lukas glared.

"A road huh?" Jesse plundered. "Is that natural?"

"I don't think so." Lukas said. "Well if I was Petra or Jessica and saw a road, I'd probably follow it."

"Yes although the two girls may be impulsive and well rebellious their survival skills are very sharp."

"Lukas has a good point. I bet if we follow it, we'll find them." Jesse turned and began to walk with Ivor and Lukas following behind.

It didn't take long for the male trio to find the girls. No thanks a shrieking scream.

"Let go of me!!" Jessie's screams came.

"Jessica!" Lukas ran ahead.

"Lukas wait!" Jesse ran after him.

"Ugh I don't know how much running my old legs can take." Ivor rolled his eyes and ran after the teens.

"Get your slimy hands of her!" Petra yelled as she tried to land a hit on the zombies separating her from Jessie.

Jessica screamed as the zombie holding her took her away with more of them making a shield around her.

"Jessica!"

"Lukas?" Jessie tried to wiggle out but they trapped her once again. Jesse and Lukas took out their swords quickly and ran towards her but the zombies created another shield knocking them back.

It wasn't long after that the Zombies where out of sight along with Jessie.

"Jessica!!" Lukas tried calling out for her but all they could hear was the sound if her name echoing through the dessert.