Snow Board

Because I am on shipping mode with me and Sparklez you get a fantasized way Sparklez and Wild met xD. Hope you like it.

Sparklez stood by some armor in the main hall. He held a small locket that Wild had dropped after she....passed.

He had been able to get it before the rest of her stuff disappeared down the hole.

It hurt him as he looked at it.

It should of been me. He thought clutching it to his chest.

"Hey." He heard a voice. He looked up and saw Cassie. She had a concerned written in her face.

"Hey." He looked down back to the locket. He never knew what was inside. Wild never let him see. Now she was gone he didn't know whether to open it or not.

"You okay?" Cassie asked. Although she already knew the answer.

He didn't answer as a tear escaped his left eye, more threatening to fall.

Jessie frowned as she looked over. She felt bad. Why didn't she do something?

Sure, she was too far away but still. It didn't have to be this way.

Cassie frowned knowing she didn't know how to comfort him and left him to his thoughts. She was acting strange.

Jessie walked over to Sparklez.

"How did you two meet?" She asked in hopes of cheering him up a bit.

"That's...a long story." Sparklez didn't look up.

"We got time." She smiled softly. Jesse and Petra were interviewing suspects. There had been a lot of buttons and a lot of suspects.

Sparklez sighed and smiled slightly.

"It was 3 years ago..."

Flash back...

Sparklez POV

My friend, Tom, and I had decided to go snow boarding after 3 months of finally getting a day we both were able to.

I signed up to volunteer to teach any one who wanted to learn to snow board but no one had signed up yet.

So Tom and I decided to snow board while we waited to be called.

As we did though, Tom fell so I waited for him. After about 5 minutes something, or rather someone, crashed into me.

Sparklez smiled.

It was Wild. She apologized repeatedly, having already known who I was.

She had said she was learning to snow board and I told her to sign up for the free clases. And she did. And then surprise, surprsie they called me. I got to teach her and some of her friends. I mainly focused on her though.

She was a fast learner.

I grew to like her as a friend.

I taught her till the sun went down and she invited me and Tom with her and her friends to Hot Chocolate.

Of course I couldn't say no.

It felt wrong to.

So....we went.

After that we exchanged numbers and kept in touch.

End of Flashback

No one's POV

"A couple of months later she was living nearby and when I visited her she lived in cramped up place and since I had an extra room she stayed with me." Sparklez looked back at the locket. "I wasn't going to let her live alone in a place so small." Jessie smiled at him.

"She had a dog too. Making it more cramped there. Living with me allowed her dog to play more outside in the yard." He smiled again.

"Did you ever date?"

"We went on a date once." Sparklez smiled a bit more before frowning. "It didn't go well so we ended up staying friends. I still like her and wanted to show her I wanted to be more. But it never really worked." He looked back at the locket. "I gave her this on the one year that we had met. She never let me open it though." He sighed resting his head against the wall. "How am I going to explain this Ianite. If I make it out alive that is."

"Ianite?"

"She's our goddess." He looked up. "They were best friends. Practically sisters. Ianite wanted to make her a goddess as well but decided to wait because Wild didn't feel ready or the need of it. Ianite is going to disintegrate me for this." He sighed again.

"Tell her the truth." Jessie smiled. "I'm sure she'll understand." He chuckled.

"I hope so."

The sound of a door opening caught their attention. They looked toward it as Jesse, Petra and Lukas as they came out to the library.

"Well Jesse?" Stampy asked. "Who do you think did it?" Jesse froze not knowing how to respond.

"Well....." Jesse began. "According to all the evidence given...." He sighed. "I can't say for certain who did it." Everyone groaned.

"Yeah that's surprising." Petra rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry." He placed his hands on his hips. "But I don't want to blame any one unless I am 100 percent certain."

"Well I for one," Dan pushed past them. "Am not comfortable being surrounded by possible killers. I am going to go barricade myself in the library. Good day." He walked in shutting the door.

Everyone else muttered something to themselves.

Jessie couldn't help but look at all of them.

Who would what to do this? Especially to some one like Wild and TorqueDawg.

Wild was kind, well tempered but sassy but overall well behaved with everyone.

TorqueDawg was rude and mean.

They were completely different.

So who would kill without reason?

Especially like this.

I have such a fun imagination. XD

Now do you guys see why I added myself in? No its not the fantasy thing xD. Its something else.

Virtual cookie to whoever can tell me what it is.