Redness Madness

"Ugh." A groan escaped her soft red lips. She couldn't feel a thing. She couldn't see a thing.

She tried to stand only to fall once again.

"You think the white pumpkin is down here?" She heard a voice.

"There is a lot passageways." Said another.

"I'll be honest." A third said. "I hope we do. And this time he won't get away unscathed."

"Brutal." Said the first. "I like it." She recognized the voices.

"Jesse? Petra?" She called in a raspy voice. She tried calling out for them. "Jesse?! Petra?!" She called louder.

Could they even hear her?

"Do you guys hear something?" Said the second voice.

"Lukas?" The voice came again.

"There it is again." Petra said as they approached a small cave. As they got closer they saw.....

"WILD!" They beemed with delight and ran towards her.

Wild coughed before smiling at them weakly. She was bleeding. Without thinking twice the trio built a way up with dirt up the elevator shaft.

Sparklez, Dan, ThnxCYA, Stacy and Lizzy beemed at the sight of her. Petra and Jesse headed back to investigate the passage. Lukas went to get Ivor since he was good with potions.

Sparklez laid Wild on the couch carefully as if she was an artifact that could break with a single touch.

"Sparklez..." Wild whispered in a raspy voice.

"Shhh" He soothed her hair back. "You'll be okay." He smiled sadly. Even he was losing hope at the sight of her state.

"N-no." She shook her head and pointed to the locket that now rested around his neck. He looked down at it and slowly took it off.

"I didn't open it." He held it in his hand. "I swear." Wild smiled at him resting her hand on his. The feel of her hand was warm to him. Even if she was the verge of her death.

Ivor came in with a bottle of regeneration in his hands. Sparklez moved out the way for the achalmist to do his work, but stood beside her as she held his hand.

Ivor didn't like the mushy stuff of holding hands while he worked but Wild was deing so he let it slide. Besides its not like he was traveling through worlds with 4 love sick teenagers. BLECH!

The sun was nearly up when Wild was able to sit up.

"Thank you." Wild smiled at Ivor. Ivor smiled back her and nodded before going to throw out bloody towels he had used to clean her wounds. Sparklez still hadn't let go of her hand. He was scared to.

"You know you can let go right?" Wild smiled at him.

"I know." He tightened the grip on her hand lightly. Not enough to hurt her. He lift it up to his lips and kissed her knuckles. "But I'm not planning to." He smiled when he saw her blush. Wild smiled as the blush disappeared from her cheeks. Then she did something she should of done a long time ago. She kissed his nose.

I missed his lips. Wild's eyes widened in realization. She suddenly got the strength to stand and let go of his hand and walked to the other side of the room.

Sparklez was frozen on the couch.

That just happened.

Dan, Stampy and ThnxCYA were trying to get him out of his frozen state as Lizzy and Stacy went with Wild, who covered her red face with embarrassment.

Why can't this night just end?

A/N: If you get the reference here goddamn I love ya. I blushed writting this.