Well... Hello

"Where did they go?" Jessie wondered through a hallway of portals for some reason she seemed rather to of known of this place. Something seemed rather familiar about them. She wondered around until she finally accepted the fact that she wasn't going to find them and went into a yellow portal. It seemed like the one she used to get there.

"Gah!" She screamed as she fell. She opened her eyes noticing she was on top of someone.

"Hey." A blond boy with blue eyes blushed. Jessie gasped seeing It was Lukas.

"Oh my gosh." Jessie stood. "I am so sorry Lukas!"

"Told you she would follow us." Petra whispered to Jesse as he handed her some gold nuggets. Jessie helped Lukas up but she pulled too hard and ended up falling again with him on top of her causing Jesse, Petra and Ivor snicker.

"What are you doing here Jessica?" Jesse asked once they stood.

"My mom allowed me to come along."

"You wanted to come along to our world??" Lukas raised a brow.

"I would be lost in my world really. I'd rather have some guidance from you guys. Besides I love to adventure." Jessie smiled.

"Awesome." Jesse looked around. "But unfortunately we aren't in our world."

"This place...feels familiar." Jessie poundered

"You've been here before?" Lukas asked.

"I don't know. My mom showed me many different places outside of our own world but I usually fell asleep or I was too young to remember. Where you guys going anyways?"

"Well we were running from the zombies heading towards us." Ivor cut in. "Which we should continue doing! They're really close!!"

"Look there's a large place up ahead." Jessie noticed.

"That must be where the invitation is sending us!" Lukas stated.

"Invitation?! I thought you guys weren't from here." Jessie looked at them.

"We aren't. But we found an invitation." Jesse said as they had now begun running through many zombies and a couple of spiders which Jessie absolutely hates.

"Don't you think that's a bit suspicious?!" Jessie yelled as they ran. "You barely arrive not knowing ANYONE in this world and you receive a strange invitation!"

"Well..." Jesse looked forward. They were coming to more and more zombies. "I hope you can fight Jessica." He pulled out his sword as did Petra and Lukas. Jessie looked forward seeing the zombies and some skeletons. She rolled her eyes and took out two diamond swords and ran off a different direction.

"Jessica! Wait!" Lukas ran after her. Afraid she may get hurt...or worst.

Jessica ran through many zombies and skeletons taking each and everyone one of them at once. Lukas hadn't expected her to know how to fight. She had been couped up in a small island her entire life!

"Woah!" Lukas looked impressed.

"Gah!" Jessie yelled taking noticed of his presence as she took out another zombie. "What are you doing here?!"

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay." He ran over to her, killing some zombies.

"What are you? My dad?" Jessie said a bit annoyed.

"No." He killed a zombie behind him without looking. "That would just be creepy." He looked at her bit noticed...she was gone! Man. This girl is quick! He ran off in the only direction she could have gone.

Meanwhile...

Jesse, Petra and Ivor had just made a stairway up. Nearly reaching up to the mansion but unfortunately....Jessica and Lukas were already there.

"What took you guys so long?" Jessie asked with a smug smile.

"You are fast." Jesse complemented.

"No kidding." Lukas agreed. "I lost her like three times."

"Okay. That's enough talk." Ivor said a bit annoyed. "I rather live than knowing who's fast or not!" He walked in through the gates. Jessie looked at Ivor. What was this man's deal?

"Don't worry about him." Petra told her. "He's just a big grump." They headed in, only...to find more zombies.

"Great. The door is blocked." Jessie crossed her arms. "How are we supposed to get in."

"Stick with me guys." Jesse led them around the house. They were looking for a back door. But...there was nothing.

"Wonderful." Jessie rolled her eyes.

"Now what?" Lukas asked.

"There!" Jesse spotted a window. "We can cut down the trees to get up there."

"Good plan." Ivor rushed to the trees as did the others. In couple of minutes they were up.

"And now my inventory is full of wood blocks." Petra stated a bit annoyed.

"Mine too." Jessie looked as annoyed as Petra.

"Hey." Jesse looked back them.

"Is that....a kitchen?" Jessie asked looking in.

"Then break the window and get us into the blasted place!" Ivor yelled.

"Hope the host doesn't mind us breaking his window." Jesse broke the window.

"I'm sure he'll find it in his heart to forgive us." Petra hurried in. Everyone following as well.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Sorry this chapter took so long! Chapters will take a bit longer to come out now. Sorry guys! I'll explain later right now I need to get ready for work! Later!