Metropolis

It has been 6 years, Bruce Wayne has been Y/N company ever since. Now he's older than when she met him yet he was still as beautiful as the night he smiled at Y/N.

She knew everything behind the truth of Bruce Wayne. She knew he was the Batman; The vigilante of Gotham. It always scared her whenever he goes through missions and investigate crimes in the city. She was always afraid of losing him. There was also more to that, she was always the weakness and the strength of Bruce.

Their relationship was not official but he kissed her several times, hugged her thousands of times and took ber out millions of times. It is like a fantasy whenever she's with him.

It is date day for the two of them and Bruce decided to take her out for lunch somewhere around Gotham.

She were very exited to spend this day with him regardless of the news about that Kryptonians that have come to the city across the bay, it was a danger and you knew Bruce would be off when there's trouble.

"You know, I'm still scared of superman even though he saves people." Y/N say as he intertwined his fingers with hers.

"Why is that?" He asks while pushing the loose strands of hair to the back of her ear making her tummy fill with butterflies even through these years.

"I guess the idea that he is not human, he's practically a god, and you can't destroy a god." She state as shelook at his eyes.

He laughed slightly. "Why?" Y/N ask in between giggles.

"You're still the most beautiful girl." He lets out; a tease that he have always given her. He looks down on his feet as they both continue to walk on the pavement ignoring every piercing stares.

"Stop it," She replies pushing him slightly. "You know I don't want to be called that." Y/N complains while her face turned to a deep shade of pink.

Bruce's phone began to rang as he excused himself from her who stayed still at the side avoiding every person who walks past. This whole this was almost like a distraction, he could never spend a full time with her with all of his work.

The place was getting noisier and a bit disturbing. Y/N looked at Bruce and his reaction was different, it almost look like it's Bat time and you loathed it. Even though how strong Bruce is,  be is nothing compared to gods who can fly.

"You have to get out of the city now." He say walking towards Y/N and grabs her arm gently and protectively.

"Why? What's happening Bruce?" She ask as she held his hand tightly trying to get to the bottom of all of this.

"Superman is tearing apart Metropolis." He replies. Y/N's blood ran cold.

"I have to call Alfred, you have to stay at my house, it's not safe here at all." He says leading her to the other side of the road.

The people around them were getting crazier, shouting and taking out their phones while looking at the ship that hovered above the skies of Metropolis. Y/N heard something from one of the pedestrians and she didn't want to believe it. It seemed impossible. 

She and Bruce were waiting at the other side of the road for about ten minutes, Bruce's hand never left hers and she never planned to.

Finally their ride was here, it was operated by Alfred from the batcave. Bruce opens the door for her as she carefully get inside the car. He was about to slam the door shut when she held back.

"What about you?" Y/N pulled him close to her and look deep into his mesmerizing eyes. Even in the hands of trouble, he still looked gorgeous.

"I'll go to Metropolis." He replied pulling her into a kiss. It was passionate and she loved every second of it, she never wanted it to end.

"I'll see you after this." He says as he slammed the door. You wanted to open the door and follow him but the car drove off. You look back at where he was and he was gone, just like that.

»

You have been waiting at his house for hours now and Alfred was constantly aiding you, making sure you were fine and comfortable.

"Is everything alright Ms. y/l/n?" He asks. You turn your head to his direction and gave him a weak smile.

"Everything is fine Alfred." You reply and he nods his head in response.

As Alfred gets out of the room, your phone rings and it was your mother. You reached for it on the center table and answer it directly eager to know if they're fine.

"Mother?"

"God, y/n, I was scared if you're in Metropolis. Do you know what's going on?" She says in a relieved voice.

"I'm in Bruce's mom, I'm fine and I know what's going on. It's all over the news." You reply as you heard a light sigh behind the line. "Are you fine, mom?" You ask trying hard to ignore the sigh she let out.

"I'm alright y/n, I'm just glad you're safe and sound." She replies while your lips curled into a smile. "When you come home, I need to talk to you." Your smile dropped into a frown as you nod your head forgetting that you're on the phone. "Alright y/n?" she clarifies.

"Yes mom." You replied your voice shaky and low.

"I'll see you soon y/n." She says as she hang up the phone.

You were shifting back and forth on the couch trying to find comfort. You were very bothered, it's getting late and Bruce was still not home, it drove you mad.

"y/n." You heard the familiar voice as you look behind you and saw his distressed face.

"Bruce." You say getting up slamming you arms around his shoulders and buried your face on the crook of his neck. "Bruce." You hummed as he putted his hand on the small of your back.

"I know you miss me." He says giggling.

"I always do." You say planting a peck on his jawline.

You let go of the hug as you lead him to his bedroom. "You need to sleep." You say as he follow you.

"We need to sleep."

"Good idea there Mr. Wayne." You reply as he sat on the edge of his bed. You unbutton his shirt and tossed them in the dirty laundry. "Wait here Mr. Wayne." You say teasing him.

You walk to his closet and looked for a tee shirt and shorts for him to where, gladly you found one. You tossed the clothing to him as he grabbed them.

"I'm going to shower y/n." He says towering above you.

"Well, I'll go to sleep now."

You slide in to the covers of his bed, it smells just like him, it made you more comfortable and it made you fall alseep.

Your eyes were fully shut and you felt his hand snake to your waist and it was a good feeling. You can feel his warm lips touch your forehead as he says:

"I love you so much y/n."