Gift

You woke up knowing that it is Monday, work day. You work as an editor for your parents company that publishes magazines.

You stand up from your bed and walk straight to your bathroom and showered. You did your make-up and dressed your self in a white dress that showed off your curves. You put on your black stilettos and grabbed your stuff. You drove to your parents building which was just a couple of blocks away.

When you arrived, your driver was waiting as he took over your car. You walk to the building as a couple of photographers snap a picture of you. You were kinda famous because you've been seen with Bruce and you've modeled in some of the magazines your parents' company published.

You walk inside to be greeted by your secretary, Millicent.

"Good morning, Millicent." You greet her as she did the same. She walked with you to the elevator.

"You have something from. Ah." She paused for a while as she looks at her papers while you pushed the button to the floor of your office. "From Mr. Alexander Luthor."

"God, that man, Milli. I hate that man." You whined.

"Why? Don't you like that man?" She asks grinning.

"That man is mad. Don't wanna waste my time with him." You say as the elevator doors opens. You both get out as you hurried to your office.

"What did he brought for me Milli?" You asked her as she takes your bag and sets it on your table.

"I actually don't know Ms y/l/n. But it'll be sent here in no time." She replies. "Can I get you anything?"

"An expresso will do Milli." You says as you run your hand through your hair. You are very stressed out from all these Lex Luthor issues.

"Darling." Your mom suddenly appears from nowhere and you straighten up.

"Mom." you say sighing deeply.

"I'm sorry, for last night." She says sitting down on the seat in front of your table.

"Well I guess I'm the one who's supposed to say sorry, I'm the one who left the house without permission." You says pushing yourself to the back of your chair.

"It's okay but-" There was a knock on the door.

"Ms. y/l/n, here's your expresso and the girft from Mr. Luthor." She says looking at you and your mother. "I'm sorry did I disturbed you?" She ask putting down the box and the coffee.

"No, no, no. We're just taking Milli." You say trying not to embarrass her.

"I'm sorry."

"No problem." You say as she quietly and carefully exited the room.

"As I was saying, have you already talked to Bruce?" You shake your head no.

"I don't know how."

"Well you better make it quick y/n." Your mother says as she pushed herself up and exit the room.

You grabbed the expresso from the table as you walked to the box from Lex on the other table.

You ran your hands through the box, it smelled like strawberries. You opened it and there was another box inside. But it was five times smaller than the one it was in. You grabbed it out of the big box and opened it cautiously.

It was a necklace with diamonds that hangs. It was gorgeous but you cannot accept this.  On the side there was a note.

I've always wanted you.
I never moved my eyes away from you.

Please come to the party here in Metropolis on Friday. I'm eager to see you again Miss y/l/n.

-Lex Luthor