Night

Bruce put on his Bat suit. He looked at the picture frame that was on his desk. It was a picture of the both you. He missed you even though he saw you just this morning but it wasn't good.

He wanted to take you out to the city tonight, he knows that you love being on top of buildings and looking down on Gotham.

"Looks like you're doing night shift tonight Master Bruce." Alfred came behind him. He look at him.

"But first, I have to take y/n somewhere. I'll have to make up to her." He says as he walks to his Batmobile.

»

He finally arrived, he was in the alley beside your apartment. He shoots his grappling hook and arrives at your balcony.

Your balcony doors were open and the curtains were blowing inside. He had a weird feeling knowing that you never leave your balcony doors open.

"What is that?" He heard you talk. He stayed in the shadows, listening to who you were talking to. He heard your sweet laugh, it made him warm inside.

"Well that is the death star." He heard Luthor. He immediately knew that you were with him.

"Oh. He is scary." He heard you talk again. He peaked a little bit and saw you snuggled with Luthor on the couch watching TV. His heart sunk in as he look around in confusion. He felt hazy.

He smack his head with his palms as he jumps down.

"What was that?" You said as you stand up and head to the balcony. You pushed the curtains and run to look down and saw Bruce, as the bat, obviously. 

"What is it?" Lex ask following you to the balcony. He hangs his shoulders to you as you look at him.

"Probably just the wind." You reply. You just want him out already. "Look, it's getting late and I have to leave early tomorrow." You say to Lex.

"Yeah, sure. I forgot the time." He says looking at his watch. "I should go to. I have to deal with things." He says as he head to the door as you follow.

He opens the door and stopped. "I'll see you." He says as he gave you a kiss on the forehead.

"I'll see you too." You say as he walk away and you shut your door close.

»

Bruce saw Luthor get down from your apartment and got into a car. He was crushed into pieces. Then in about minutes after sitting in the corner of the alley, he heard your voice.

"Bruce." You call as you ran fast to him.

"What do you think your doing here?" He says menacingly that it made you back away.

"Bruce," You stutter as you hug him. He pushed you harshly. As you look at him. "He came to me, nothing happened." You explain as he paced back and forth.

"I trusted you!" He exclaims as tears started to fall down your cheek.

"I love you!" You say to him and grabbed his arm. He yanks his hand away and slaps you. You fell to the ground as he looked at you. "I loved you." You whisper as you held you face.

"I'm sorry." He bends down on you but all you did was run. "Y/N!" He calls as you ran fast to your apartment.

This is all my fault. You thought as you get inside the elevator. Tears didn't stop falling as you held you face.

Finally the doors open and you saw Lex. "Y/n?" He looks at you and saw your face. He grabs you protectively and leads you to your apartment.

"What happened?" He ask as he unlocks the door and settles you on the couch.

"Nothing." You replied. He looks at you and removes your hand away from your face.

"Who did this to you?" He asks as he bent down on the floor to look at you.

"Just some drunk girl outside." You lied as you look down on your lap.

"Please don't lie to me y/n." He says and bring your face to look up. "Please tell me the truth."

"The Bat." You reply as he hugged you. He pulled you closer to him as you cried on his chest.

"It's okay, y/n." He rubs your head as you continue to cry.