Tell me

You looked at him for a long time. Guilt was starting to build you up. You badly wanted to tell him but you just can't.

"Y/N, you've stared at me for a long time. Are you fine?" He asked you, still looking at the view of Gotham.

"Huh?" You clarify cause you were clearly zoning out. You look to the view as he look at you.

"Do you want to tell me anything?" He ask you as you tremble at his voice.

"No," You look at him and wrapped your hand around his neck. "I just love this." You lied as you let go and look back at the view.

"Okay." He replies and turns around. You turn to him as he turn to you. "I need to get you home. It's safer there." He says with a stern voice.

"But-"

"Y/N." He cut you off.

"Okay." You sighed in defeat. You know he has something to do but you rarely spend your days together these days.

"Hold tight." He says as you hold onto his shoulders while he wraps his arms around your waist protectively.

He shoots his grappling gun and just under seconds you were both safe on the ground. "Thank you." You say as you let go of his grip.

You started to walk away when he grabbed your wrist. "I'm driving you there." He says as you turn to him. You smiled and gave in.

You walked to his Bat Mobile and get inside safely. You buckled your seat belt as he speeds to the alley next to your apartment only a block away.

You get out of his car and his spun you immediately and you were in the air. Then you landed on your balcony.

"You scared me Bruce!" You say sighing on his sudden move. You look at him and he still look suspicious.

"Tell me." He says looking at you. You didn't want to look at him cause when you do, guilt will only pile up. "Y/N, look at me." You did as he say. "Tell me, Y/N."

"Bruce," You say as you started heating up. Your visions were blurry because of the tears watering.

"Don't cry Y/N." He says as he cup your face with his hands and wiped away a tear that escaped.

"I'm sorry Bruce." You say and hugged him as tight as you can. You never wanted to let go of him. You never want anyone to touch him. "They forced me to, I can, We can elope you and me, Bruce. I can't let them." You says as you burry your face deeper into his chest.

"Y/N, you have to do it." He says in a calm but hurtful voice.

"I can't. I don't want to." You say as you look up at him towering above you.

"You have to." He says as he suddenly disappear. You fall to your knees as you cry on the balcony floor. You were broken. Shattered into tinny little pieces. You don't know what to do without him.

Without Bruce.