Gotham

"I really need to spend this week with you Bruce." You whined through the phone.

"But y/n." He sighs.

"Please." You whined again. He sighed in defeat.

"Okay fine. I'll see you this evening then." He says as you smile widely in excitement.

"Ok bye B-Man." You say as you hang up the phone.

You wanted to be with him for the night. You want to spend the night with him around Gotham riding his glorious Bat Mobile.

You just got home early from work and it means that you should get ready before the Bat comes.

You put on a black skinny pants that was ripped on the knee and a white tank top. You grabbed your leather jacket and waited on your living room.

You heard a light tap on your window and saw Bruce dressed up as the bat. You immediately opened it and got out.

"Are you ready?"

"Always." He picks you up bridal style and shoots his grappling gun to the building infront of your apartment. You held on tighter to him as he continue to do it until you were on a dark alley.

"Come here." He puts you down carefully and leads you somewhere deeper down the alley.

They the lights shines bright, the Bat Mobile. You squeaked in excitement as he let you in first.

"This is amazing." You say as he git in the car.

"You are amazing." You grin at him.

"You always do this." He turns it on as the both of you speed to the highway.

You looked at Bruce and all your problems where gone. You forgot about the marriage you forgot about everything.

"I love you so much Bruce Wayne." You say as he look at you and back at the road.

"I love you too my world." You could never believe that he said it. Usually he could be so cold, but now. Now that he realized that Luthor's after you, he would never miss a chance.

You were enjoying the ride as well as Bruce. He cracked a bit of jokes on the drive as you laughed. The both of you didn't really know where you're going but it was all worth it like you said to him hours ago.

"I'll take you somewhere." He said as he put his hands of yours locking it together.

He brought you up at the tallest building in Gotham. He knew you weren't scared of heights so that wasn't a problem.

The moon illuminated on your face, it made you even more beautiful than ever, Bruce thought. He grabbed your hand and intertwined it with yours. He loved how small your fingers were compared to his. He loved how smooth they were.

"You were right. This is worth it." He says as he kissed you passionately.