My Girl

Bruce looked at you, he really wants to wrap you close to him but he worries that you are still mad at him. He didn't intend to do it but he wanted a distraction from all that had caused troubles these days.

You were still sleeping. He can't help but smile at the fact that you are wearing his shirt. He thinks that you even looked wonderful with his shirt on.

You open you eyes seeing an unfamiliar place. You figured it'd be a hotel because of those vibes that hotels gives you. You look around and saw Bruce sitting on the corner looking at you.

"Why am I here?" You ask sternly bolting up from your position.

"You passed out last night." He says as you look at yourself on the mirror in front of you. You notice you were wearing his shirt as you died a little inside.

"Why am I wearing your shirt?" You ask tugging it.

"I thought you wanted to change." He whispers as you walk to the bathroom locking the door behind you and changed to your dress. "Look, I'm sorry y/n. I didn't mean to." He says knocking on the door as you tie you hair and grabbed your phone in your bag.

"You don't have to, and this. This was completely unnecessary. " You say as you sent a text to your driver. But you have no idea where you were so you can't send an address "Just to remind you, I'm with him. Remember?" You say as he completely stopped knocking and talking. There was silence and it bothered you. You've hurt him.

You opened the door and he was not there, you didn't know where he was so you decided to get out of this place immediately.

You got down to the lobby and realized that this is the finest hotel in Metropolis. You texted your driver where you wanted him to pick you up as he arrived shortly.

You looked at your phone as soon as you got in the car and saw you had a message from Bruce.

I'm sorry that I brought you up here. I was just worried and I felt bad. You passed out last night and I don't know where to bring you. I should've just called you driver but I didn't. I'm sorry, this wont happen again. I still love you.

You read as you locked you phone, not even bothering to send him a text back. You loved Bruce more than anything but there were always consequences of loving somebody like Bruce Wayne.

»

You close you door and locked it behind you. You have arrived in your apartment in Gotham, it was a long trip but all you wanted was home. You were exhausted and famished.

You walk to your living room and put down your bag on the coffee table, when you opened the curtains of the balcony doors you see Lex standing on the balcony looking down on Gotham.

"Lex?" You called as you unlock the balcony doors and walked to him. "How'd you get here?" You ask and closed the balcony door behind you.

"I was dropped here by my chopper." He says grinning.

"Why are you here?" You ask looking furiously at him. You thought this was pure trespassing.

"You disappeared last night, I just wanted to come and made sure you're fine." He says moving closer to you with you scooting away. He grabs your wrist as you wince. "My dear. Please, we need to talk." He says as he pulls you closer to him. He tucks strands of you hair to your ear as you sigh in disgust. "I'm to marry you, why fear me?"

"I don't. " You said and yanked your arm from him. You get inside your apartment as he followed you and made himself comfortable on the couch.

You took a shower without him knowing and changed into you clothes. You looked around and he was already back on the balcony. "Ah, she's back!" He exclaims and throws his arms in the air.

"What do you need Lex?" You ask as you walk to him.

"I want to talk to my girl." It made you flinch. Made you think about Bruce and what you told him.

"I'm still not your girl." You say resting on the balcony grills inches away from him.

"Oh, but you will be." He says his eyes piercing yours. "Tell me, where did you went last night." He says grabbing your hand intertwining it with his, you wanted to loose his grip but it he squeezed your hand tightly.

"I didn't go anywhere," You say looking away from him but he firmly pulled your face to his direction. "I got a little tipsy hence Bruce bringing me to the hotel he was staying at." You say and looked down on your feet.

"What did he do? Well don't worry my dear. You're safe with me." He says landing his lips on yours. 

He wraps his hand on your waist and pulled you closer as you respond to his kiss.

Your eyes were closed and all you could see was Bruce. Bruce. Bruce. You pushed his chest away lightly as you guided his hands away from your body.

"Lex." You whispered but all he did was kiss land his lips on yours again. He pulled you up to him as you snake your hands around his neck and his soft hair. He didn't loose anytime, he lead you inside your apartment.

You loved his kiss, but why?