Mrs. Luthor

It has been 15 months, you've learned to love Lex. It wasn't easy in first few months, getting over Bruce but you did, painfully. You stopped seeing Bruce, except the nights where he is invited in Lex's parties. He would always smile to you as you would to him. You've missed him so much but you had no choice but to love Lex, which you actually do.

"Honey!," Lex calls from your kitchen.

"What is it Luthor?" You asked teasingly as you stretched on the couch.

You stood up and walk to him. He was making pancakes as you sneak up to him and hugged him from behind.

"Those look amazing." You said sarcastically looking at the burnt pancakes.

"Why do you even want to eat pancakes for dinner?" He ask as he turns around to hug you.

"Because I eat what I want." You said as you look up at him.

"Oh really Mrs. Luthor?" He asks jokingly and pecks your lips.

"How about we'll just order pizza for dinner?" You say as you still hug him while he finishes the pancakes.

"That's better." He says turning off the stove and spun you up bridal style.

You giggle as he sets you down on the couch. "Stoo doing that Lex." You say clearly being sarcastic.

Suddenly his expressions became serious. He got confused as he pulls something out of his pockets. It was a box. He opened it and there was a ring inside. You gasp as you cover your mouth.

"Lex?"

"Will you marry me y/n?" He says kneeling.

"Of course! Yes! I will marry you!" You exclaimed as you hug him causing you both to fall to the ground.

You kiss him. "I love you Mrs. Luthor" He says in between the kiss.

"I love you to Mr. Luthor." You reply as you help him get up. He puts the ring on your ring finger as he goes to the kitchen to order pizza.

You sat on the couch as you noticed something behind you. You turn to the open balcony doors as you saw his figure. Standing on the building in front of you, looking at you.

2 months after

You look one last time on the mirror as Lex leans on your shoulder looking at your reflections.

"You look absolutely stunning." He says as you look at him in the eyes.

"You look hideous." You joke as he tickles you.

"Stop!" You say in between giggles.

"I can't wait to marry you." He says and his eyes had this spark. You loved him even better.

"Mr. Luthor, the guest will be there in 30 minutes. I guess it's best for you to go already." Mercy say through the door.

"Give us a minute." He says as he look at you. "Do you have what you need already?" You nod your head as you pick up your bag on the coffee table.

"Let's go." You say as he intertwined your fingers with his.

»

Since the party was just downstairs, you got there early. You started talking to guest as well as Lex. You invited your close friends and even your secretary Millicent.

When you roam around looking for Lex you found Bruce. He just got in. Your eyes meet as you smile at him. You walk towards him as you gave him a friendly hug.

"Congratulations." He says as you let go of the hug.

"Thank you, Bruce." You say, a wide smile curved on your face with his presence.  "Look I have something to say to you."

"Really, what is it y/n?" He says as he grabs a glass of champagne from the waiter.

"2 months ago, I saw you at the building in front of my apartment." You say rubbing your knuckles, you were getting nervous talking to him.

"Oh, look I'm sorry y/n." He says.

"You need to stop spying on us." You didn't got to finish when Lex appears to your side.

"Bruce Wayne! Nice to see you." Lex stretches his arms to a shake which Bruce shakes.

"It's good to see you to Lex." He says looking at him and back to you. "This is a nice party, congratulations on both of you."

After the talk with Bruce, he just disappears and nowhere to be found. You just wished you could've had more time with him, just to chat, on how your lives are.

You just missed him. But loved Lex.