Balcony

You stayed in your room locked up. You didn't want anyone inside your room right now. As you look through your social media accounts, you heard a light knock on your door.

"What?" You ask.

"It's me my dear, please let me in." Your mom says as you stood up from your bed and turn on the lights. You unlocked the door of your room as your mother follows you shutting the door behind her.

"What was he doing here?" You ask immediately.

"Look, your thirty-one."

"I know that, I'm just staying for the weekends remember and you call me to come here, I can leave if you want me to." You grabbed your jacket.

"Stay, y/n this is getting out of hand!" She exclaims pointing you to sit down. "That's not what I want."

"Then what do you want?" She sighs deeply.

"I know you love Bruce-"

"What about Bruce?" You cut her.

"Your father and I, we've planned to work with him. Turns out Mr. Luthor likes you."

"Are you kidding mother?" You ask raising you hand in mid air. She nods her head. "So what am I gonna do with it then?"

"You'll have to marry him."

"What?" You almost choke on your word. "What did you do?" You started to heat up. "I'm not marrying that man!" You exclaim hitting your fist on the wall.

"You are y/n, it's for your own good." Your mom walks to you and puts her hand on you shoulder.

"Mother, you know how I love Bruce now your selling me to another man!?" You question yanking her hand away from you.

"You know this is not what we want."

"No, this is what you need." You say calmly and grabbed your things and exited your room.

You walk hurriedly down the stairs and to the garage to get your car. You got in the garage and drove away from the depressing mansion.

You decided to go to your apartment complex. Your eyes were building up tears and you couldn't stop it from falling down.

You wiped them off and rid yourself from worries. You speed you car and then the buildings of Gotham was into view.

It was already evening and you drove through Gotham. It is quite empty and the streets were quite. You parked you car on the parking lot of your apartment and walked in. It was the grandest apartment in Gotham and it was perfect for a young rich woman like you.

You get in the elevator and pushed the floor of your complex. You were impatient to get in your cozy apartment. You arrived on your floor as you step out of the elevator.

You unlock your door as you get in and shut it lock behind you. It feels like home. You set your things on the counter as you hurried to your room.

You grabbed your towel and head to your bathroom. You took a shower that refreshed you and then changed into your sheer white night gown that rested inches above your knees.

You walked to you kitchen when you noticed something in your balcony. It was the Bat.

You slid the glass doors of your balcony as you look at him.

"Working late again?" You ask walking to his side and looking at the view of Gotham.

"I always do." You were fixated at the the view while he was to you. He always loved looking at you.  "You forgot to call me." He said.

"I was busy." You still didn't look at him.

"Busy with Luthor."

"Oh, Bruce. I'll never do that." You say facing him and wrapping your hands on his neck.

"I know." He says looking down but you grabbed his chin and mad him face him.

You looked at him wanting to kiss him but before you could make a move, he smashed his lips with yours. It was electric. It fed you. You were no longer hungry. All you wanted was him.

He breaks the kiss and then looks you in the eye. "You're cold, I reckon you are." He says as he pulls you closer to him and wrapped you around his cape.

"I love you too B-Man." You say kissing the bat signs on his chest.

"I gotta go y/n." He says carefully letting you go and kissing your forehead. "Duty calls." He says and disappears through ths shadows.