Wedding

It was the day of your wedding. Lex made sure you had the most wonderful and perfect dress you could find. He wanted you to look good after all you would be his wife.

Of course Bruce was once again invited. Your feelings hurt to see him but that was what things were. The doors open as you take a deep breath. Your father was infront of you as he took your hand and walked you to Lex.

Lex had a wide smile looking at you. You smiled at him as your father handed you hand to Lex. He took it gently as he rub his thumbs on your hand. It made you less nervous around the crowd.

"I do." You say as Lex put a ring on your middle finger. Butterflies surrounded your stomach as he looked at you with pure love. He loved you so much.

"You may now kiss the bride." Lex smashed his lips on yours as he held your hand on his. The crowd started cheering as the both of you turn to them. You were finally married with the guy you thought you would never love. Lex carefully drag you down to the after-party that was located outside the church of the country side.

You smiles reach the heaven. You were so happy as Lex gripped on you. You looked to your side and saw Bruce. He was standing down on the shade of a tree. He smiled at you, it made you sad but happy at the same time. You flashed a smile back at him as you turn your attention back to Lex.

"You need to change y/n. You dress is amazing but you wont be able to dance with me." He says enough for you to hear.

"Alright Luthor. Wanna help me?" You teased as a light shade of red formed his cheeks.

"Okay Mrs. Luthor. I would love to." He said with a smile as he follow you to the place where you got ready before the wedding. You carefully went up the stairs, Lex tailing behind you. You went inside a room where your after-party dress. Lex sat down on the edge of the bed and watched you as you tie your curled hair to a ponytail.

"Lex, can you help me unzip my dress?" You ask as he nod his head and stood up behind you as you look at your reflection in the mirror. He carefully unzip your dress. He stopped and looked at you from the mirror.

"I love you so much y/n. I hope you know that." He say and kissed you shoulder. You loved his soft lips on you skin. It was the most beautiful feeling ever.

"I know that Lex." He turns you around and in a split second you were facing him. His green eyes pierced your e/c eyes. He smashed your lips together and pinned you to the wall.

He didn't stopped kissing you, but you loved it, you can't complain because you loved it.

"To be continued." You says as you put your pointing finger on Lex's lips.

"Damn it." He playfully cursed, you were still pinned to the wall.

"I don't want them to worry about us." You say while giggling. "Now get off me Luthor." You say as he moved himself and sat back on the bed. He watched you undress and dressed yourself with a more comfortable one. "I'm ready." You replied while heading back to the reception.

You couldn't wait till the party ends. All you wanted was Lex.