- 10 -

CALEB'S P.o.V.
"Hmhm~!" I softly hum, tapping my pencil against my desk. Class wasn't starting until 2:26 and I was early. Why? Well, I had a fancy date to talk all day with my one and only Elliott. Of course, he doesn't seem to be reading into it as a date but any time alone with him was simply to be the best time of my life. Of course, I could believe such a frivolous thing as love at first sight; while Mazie was a bit more iffy on the topic. Then again, she was a confident girl who could barely hold her liquor, had a funny taste in music (though my own didn't differ much), and was good at hiding her own feelings to the point she doesn't see them herself.

While my sister may be off to the side trying to not threaten someone, I was the life of the party. Taking risks and hanging out with potential violators. It was a horrible deal to say the least but as long as I didn't anger them I was good as gold and so was Mazie. It surprised me when she said she was fighting against the system but my dear little sister always had trouble staying in procedure. So many of our classmates hated us throughout the years.

In first grade she gave an upper cut to a boy who called me a faggot. Kids have a tendency to repeat their guardians but Mazie still thinks she had a right. I was glad, since I wouldn't have laid a hand on him despite being very frustrated yet flustered nonetheless. So having a protective sister was probably the best for my younger self. Then in 6th, if I can recall, she had smacked the teacher after he purposely embarrassed me. That earned her in school suspension but she claims that the teacher was asking for it. I loved my little sister yet the fact she keeps getting herself in trouble for me wasn't entirely fair. I was supposed to be the older one, since I am technically older by an hour.

Then again, I do act older. Mazie is a bit blind when it comes to romantic choices. As someone who also has to find interest in guys I am the most exceptional at talking to them as I am one as well. I can't wait until Mazie finally chooses the lucky one to be. Of course, I think I already know who will be the the winner. Then again, my sister may not be interested in males but another spectrum of gender! Who knows? My little Maze can be quite fickle when it comes to love.

"Caleb!" My eyes glance over to my one and only, a smile blossoming against my lips. Oh, my sweet Elliott. He walks over to me and sits in his desk next to mine. He's so cute and I just adore him. I would love to confess my love for him but I wouldn't want to make it awkward. Non, non, that would be terrible. Maybe I could speak a language of love to express it. Isn't Mazie taking French? Oh, but what if he doesn't know it? Ah, I would have to ask Ren for that information. Or maybe my dear sister would be able to clue me in. Nonetheless, I would find a way to communicate my love without having it too simple but not too...much. Persay, I feel that a balance of the two would be exquiste for Elliott.

"Hey Elliott~!" I smiled at him. He returned the smile. Ah, how I loved talking to him. I mean, the conversation could be filled with two simple sentences but his voice was just so fulfilling to hear. His whole self is really intoxicating. We continue to chat until a few more people come into the classroom. Out of the corner of my eye a ginger is lazily walking inside. He sits himself in the back and a girl slithers over to him. Ah, I shouldn't be focusing on Lucas; I should have my full attention to my sweet Elliott. As our conversation began to tone down due to class starting.

Usually Elliott and I would pass notes but I was uncharacteristically quiet. I'm not sure if Elliott took notice but he didn't bother passing me notes back. I would love to converse with him but Lucas was just being awfully suspicious. He was talking with Rachael, one of the seniors' girlfriends. It could be to get information but he seemed too close for comfort.

~

The class was boring. Then again, when is formulas in math ever interesting? The bell couldn't have rung any sooner. I picked up my stuff when I smiled at Elliott. 

"Hey, Elliott! Want to-" A voice cut me mid sentence. Rachael, Henry, and Lucas were staring towards me and the other.

"Hey, Caleb! Timothy needs you tonight. Sorry, you can't have any other plans. I didn't want to ask when you were obviously busy but I would rather not have my boyfriend tracking me down." Her words said one thing but her smirk had another. I sighed. 

"Ah, alright. Tell him I'll be there in a little. But anyway, would you like to come over this weekend Elliott?" I ask. The other nodded with his own little smile. He began to walk out of the classroom, while I followed at the three. Lucas...wasn't today when my little sister had her meetings or something?

"Tch, Timothy shouldn't be bothering with you! You're obviously a nuisance." Henry barked as we walked to Timothy's room. As he was a son of one of the teachers, he had the leverage to use it. He somehow convinced the principal to give him a tutoring room despite not being a tutor.

"I know right. I'm his girlfriend and I don't even get called by him! Caleb, I hope you're getting punished." Rachael had dropped her nice girl act. About time, it was unnerving to see her not being a snobby whore. I usually wouldn't use such strong words but you could ask anyone that was working in these games and they would refer to her as so.

"I wouldn't understand why I would be though. Ah, I feel so hurt that you would assume so. Then again, it could be a possibility." Growls emitted from the other two but Lucas stayed silent. A simple little grin was plastered on his tan face. Ugh, I hope my little sister knew she was playing with fire. But I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't know.

We eventually arrived, opening the door. Timothy was gripping the collar of a sophomore. He turned his head towards us and dropped the poor girl. She scrambled up to her feet with a few bruises visible on her face. Ah, the senior must be pissed off enough to leave bruises. Usually he would be hard but not leave marks.

"Heh, you were quick. Thanks Rylie. Could you two please leave, and Lucas can stay. Close the door." Rachael murmured a quick 'It's Rachael' and left with her arms crossed. Henry let out a groan and left after, closing the door. "Tch...how stupid. Caleb, I can't wait to have a lot of fun with you." 

"W-Wait...what? H-heh, Timothy I thought you wanted to talk. I don't have anything bad on my case. Is this punishment?" I nervously asked. I hoped it wouldn't be as severe as that girl. I knew he was pissed and I'm not entirely sure why but I didn't expect to get hurt! I knew it wouldn't be normal talking but I expected interrogation or something! 

"Less questions. Let's get right to it, Caleb." 

Fuck.