- 17 -

They took me to a room that seemed to be dedicated to the games. On the board was the important roles, my name messily scribbled next to 'Female Ace:' That was just great. I couldn't read who was the male ace though. I felt bad for who it was though. Lucas threw me onto the ground, before retreating to Timothy's side. If I squinted, I think I could make out Lucas' name next to 'Jack.' If he was the jack, then why was Henry always near Timothy?

Speak of the devil, I could see Henry thrown beside me.

"Timothy! What the hell?" He growled, staring at the male looming above. "I swore I was your favorite next to Caleb and this bastard." He sneered. Timothy looked down at him and let out a laugh. So Henry and I...the new aces of this goddamned game. Yay. I look forward to suffering until I find a way to get the video to Elliana.

"Caleb was simply a toy, and at least he knew his place. While Lucas is practically my pet, at my beck and call." Lucas stiffened at the name 'pet' but made himself loosen up. I guess he doesn't even like to be looked down upon in this sicking game. But, that's what he's he for. To follow the orders of the King and Queen. "Aah, but you and Mazie are more than pets. You're little traitors who will be more than just my slaves. You're my fun little accessory to bash like a little girl to her dolls. Lucas, please scan through their stuff. Thoroughly through Mazie's, I know she bites more than she can chew trying to stop me."

"You're an asshole, Lucas. Fucking around with Timothy and betraying the group." Lucas laughed before heading over to my backpack. He zipped open the top and let all of my classwork slip out. Then he continued with all little zippers and drawstrings until landing upon the CD.

"What's this? A CD? Is this important Mazie? If so, for what reason?" His finger tapped against the plastic case. He dropped it to the ground and stepped on it, the case breaking and probably the CD as well. "Whoops. Whatever it was, hopefully it wasn't important." He knew exactly what that was. He did it on purpose. I wanted to get up and smack that snarky grin off his stupid face.

But Timothy's eyes stared at me, as if warning me to not move from the ground. Henry wasn't getting the message. He stood up from the ground in a hassle, snatching his backpack from the table. "Don't touch my stuff, Lucas the Loser."

"Henry, you're an ace. I'm a jack. We have two different ranks and I believe I'm the higher one. So give me the backpack under the King's reign." Lucas grinned, holding his hand out. Henry held it close to him, snarling. "Timothy, please remind Henry." Timothy walked up behind Henry and put his hand around his neck.

"Remember your place, you stupid Ace. You have no right to say no." Timothy growled. Henry stiffened at his voice. He handed over the backpack before elbowing Timothy.

"Fine, take it. But don't you ever lay your filthy hands on me again, Timothy. You may be the king but I'm still someone who can provoke your little powers." Henry hissed. He retreated back over to me, and sat himself back on the floor. These games were deadly, I knew that, but even murder can occur? Wow, all the more reason to stop it.

"Mazie, come here." Timothy beckoned. I stood up and walked over obediently, since I wasn't asking for my death wish unlike Henry. "Please stop trying. You transferred this year and honestly, you haven't done anything to contribute to stop these games like you preach. A little group can't do anything."

"Timothy, I'm going to be very blunt with you since I understand that you have problems understanding simple concepts like human rights. My group has much more information than you seem to know. Lucas has been absent for many things we've been doing and we have two of your original aces on our side. Melody and my twin brother, as you know." I deadpan. Does he think we have a group of five? No, we have much more power than he knows.

"Melody and Caleb? Tch, traitors as I thought." Timothy sighed. "Whatever, you and Henry are now my aces. I'll treat you much better than your stupid brother though." He brushed my hair aside and grinned. I stiffened. I couldn't run now. I was following the steps of an Ace, and running now could possibly lead to my death.

A loud bang from the other side of the room emerged. I jumped back from Timothy in surprise and defense to look towards the door. After the small amount of wood ash clears up, I see a little group. In the front is Dallas.

"Haaah! I did it! Hey, Mazie, you know what a messenger's technical name is in this game?" He grinned. "Joker!"

"Ergh, I'm going to kill you Dallas. Lucas, go fight them off while I take Mazie and Henry." Timothy growled. I feel someone tug on my arm. I looked up to the tugging male. I smile at him before quickly running off with him towards the others. Henry is dragged out as well.

"Let me go! What are you doing, Caleb?!" Henry thrashed around in Caleb's arms, who simply chuckled. He seemed to be doing well, despite being blind.

"Hey, you okay?" Jeremy asked beside me. I looked towards him. I couldn't stop myself before hugging him. I liked Jeremy. As in like which was something strange to say.

"I'm fine, thanks for saving me~!" I chime before pulling away. His cheeks are dusted pink.

"I didn't really do anything...Dallas was the one who did most of it..." He murmured, averting his eyes. We contined to walk with the group, but Dallas and Melody seemed to disappear. I didn't see everyone, so maybe some others did too.

But for now, I'm glad we have even more proof to stop these stupid games.