Epilogue

Four days later...

"Fuck." I groan, rolling over and shutting up my alarm.

It's not like I actually got any sleep.

Naked, I swing my legs off the bed and get up onto my feet. My walk to the bathroom seems to be longer than the six strides it normally is. It feels like nothing but her. Nothing but... Lisette.

One.

Her smile. She has perfect white teeth. God, it's the kind that always draws you to the smile. The kind that leaves you suddenly hypnotised, and don't get me started on her lips. Soft, plump, delicious. It was so tempting to just throw her on the bed and fuck her into insanity every single time she caught her bottom lip between her teeth, pulling slightly. She does it when she's nervous, turned on and sometimes even subconsciously, while she's daydreaming or just about to fall asleep.

Two.

Her laugh. She has so many that each create a different, unique sound. Normally, she just has her throaty laugh that sounds husky and is what I've come to call her sexy laugh. However, despite its sexiness, it's not my favourite. I can just remember when I was tickling her... My God. The sound that she made was hysterical. It isn't a turn on in any way possible, but there's just something so carefree about it that just makes her ten thousand times more beautiful than she already is.

Three.

Brown. Those deliciously, dark brown eyes. One glance and I'm done. That's all it takes. Angry, happy, sad, tired, whatever! Her eyes are just magical diamonds. So deep and luxurious... There was no greater pleasure than waking up to her beautiful brown eyes staring back at me.

Four.

As sexy as she is, there is nothing that beats that snore. Oh wow. Adorable. She's just simply adorable. Softly, small breaths come out of her mouth, that rests slightly open, and her chest rises and falls along with her breathing. A small snorting sound, that sounds much like slowly running a stick over a guiro, escapes, beautifully.

It never got annoying. I guess it's because she always looked so peaceful whilst asleep, so I didn't have the power in me to be annoyed.

Five.

Hugs. Kisses. Everything. Even her holding my hand... Kills me. A racing charge of electricity ran through me with every touch. The moment our lips met, an overwhelming explosion of adrenaline ran through me, causing my heart to beat quickly like a fool. It was exhilarating, but addictive. I ached to touch her, touch every single part of her body. That smooth skin just... Irresistible.

Six.

Her hair. It falls in tight, dark curls. Joyful, buoyant, alluring. My favourite thing in the world is when it's down and falls to her shoulders, with the tips curling up, smoothly, in a nice curl.

Oh, and when she washed it, not only did it smell like lemons and apples, but it's dampness made the texture change. For as long as it was still wet, the curls became thinner and looser, framing her face more. And that's when everything changed. All of a sudden, her cheeks were sharper, her jaw more defined, her lips softer, her eyes also shined. Beautiful. Just beautiful.

Oh. I guess I'm in the bathroom now.

That's been the routine this past couple of days. Wake up. Groan. Remember everything about the one woman you loved as you walk to the bathroom. Stand in front of the mirror and dwell on how you fucked up the one good thing in your life.

I'm currently on step four.

My phone silently rings from the bedroom. I guess my daily dwelling can wait for today.