Slowly But Surely

I've been going out with Tyler all week and I'm starting to feel somewhat like me again. Slowly easing some of the pain away. Trust me there's still a lot there, but its not all there. I've done things this past week that I haven't done in the last four months, like smile, laugh, leave my house. These are all really big steps for me. Tyler does his best to keep me away from things that will trigger me, and he's done a pretty good job so far. Speaking of Tyler, his friend Troye is coming to see him. I've listened to his most of his music and its amazing. I might meet him, I'm not sure. I'm scared of something going wrong and I go back to being numb. The word alone sends shivers down my spine. I'm finding my way back to who I was and I'll be damned if anyone will stand in my way.

•••

I was watching a cat documentary on Netflix, when my phone went off.

Tyler🌈: I just picked Troye up from the airport, mind if we come over?

Hmmm, I'm so sure. What would happy me do?

Connor☀: Sure

I continue watching the documentary, when Tyler walked through the door with a boy. Troye. And let me tell you. He. Is. Stunning. "You must be Connor, I've heard a lot about you, I'm Troye by the way" he said offering a hand for me to shake. My smile faded away. How much does he know? I shook his hand and replied "Nice to meet you". Then continued to watch the documentary, when Tyler turned off my TV. I gave him a glare, before walking towards my room. "Fine, I was just on my way to take a nap" I replied coldly, upset by his actions. Part of it triggering my anger. "Con, let's go do something" he whined as I walked down the hall. "I was doing something until you ruined it, like everything else is in my life!" I yelled as I slammed and kicked my bedroom door.

I know I may have overreacted, but I was enjoying myself and he had no reason to take the very little happiness I have away from me. "Con I'm sorry, don't be mad at me, I love you" Tyler pleaded outside the door. I sighed before repiling, "I'm not mad, just let me think. Please go away Ty". I heard faint footsteps as I plopped on my bed. Why do have to do this? Why cant I just go back to being me again? Tears started to run down my cheek. "I'm just a freak" I mumbled to myself before falling asleep. I'll never be normal again.

I know this isn't my best chapter guys, please don't kill me. I'm just tired rn and I needed to update before I go to bed, or I wouldn't feel like it or forget about it later. Anyways, Troye is finally in the story, so I can start using some of my plans for this story. I can't wait for you guys to see some of the stuff I have planned, its gonna be great I promise. I also want to apologize for how short this chapter is. As I said pls don't kill me, I'll make up for it on tomorrow's chapter. Thank you guys so much. Until next time byeee.