On Sundays

I wake up half entangled with Troye, who I look up at to see staring at me. He pecked my lips, but then pulled back quickly. "I'm sorry, I forgot. It's just that's what I usually do in the morning..." He said mumbling the last part. He was taken back when I leaned in and kisses him. "It's okay, I mean you are my boyfriend" I said after leaning back. Me both got up and did our morning rituals. "It's Sunday, want do we usually do on Sundays" I asked. "Stay in and be lazy" he said throwing a t-shirt and sweatpants at me. I changed and we went to the living room. Troye walked into the kitchen while I searched through Netflix. "Are you hungry?" He asked. "No, but I could use some juice" I said honestly, as I clicked on the hunger games. He came back and sat beside me. A blanket in one hand, some juice in the other. "Here ya go" he said handing me the glass of apple juice as he unfolded the blanket for us. "Nice choice" he said, referring to the movie I choice. "Thanks" I replied as I snuggled into him.

After the movie, we started to watch MTV Catfish. Tyler was on this show once, I do remember that. All of a sudden, an American Eagle commercial comes on and I see... Troye? "Is that you?" I asked and he just nodded. "I keep forgetting that you don't know this stuff, but yeah I'm a singer" he said. My heart felt like it was going to explode. I date a singer? "You sure do" he replied smirking. "I-I didn't mean to say that out loud" I said, embarrassed of my actions. He just kissed my cheek and pulled me closer. How did I ever get this lucky?

***

We were watching tv, but some-how ended up making out. He's on my lap in a straddling position as his kisses move from my mouth, to my neck. He suckles and nibbled on the skin provided before lathering his saliva coated young over it to soothe the little bit of pain that was caused by it. I let out a breathy moan. His lips made their way back to my mouth and his tongue too. Have we done this before?