Sincere Love

"Connor... Connor" I hear a voice say. I  strain to open my eyes. I look up to Tyler looking at me. "What happened?" I asked. "You're dumb ass almost got hit my a car! Until someon pushed you out of the way. You still hit you're head on the ground though, causing you to pass out or something.
"Who pushed me out of the way?" I asked. He pointed behind, where I looked and saw Troye. He had tears streaming down his cheeks and his face was puffy from crying. "You should have let it hit me, then you could of just finished you're little make out sesh in the bathroom" I said, venom wrapped around my every word. "Connah, please let me explain" he said crying even harder. I'm mad, but I don't like seeing him cry. Let's here his reasoning. Okay, fine. I raised an eyebrow, as to say 'what'. Tyler walked away, leaving us to talk. He sat beside me and sighed. "I know you probably hate me right now now and feel like I'm doing you like he did. I swear I'm not Connie. I do stupid stuff when I'm drunk and I thought I was only gonna have a drink or two and things go outta hand. I almost lost you tonight, I cant imagine my life with out you in it. I'm so sorry Con. I am so unappreciative of you and all the happiness you provide me. I know were gonna have our ups and downs, but I still want you. Nothing can stop it, I will always want you. I love you Connah" he said sobbing into his hands. That was it, our slate was wiped clean. Yeah I'm still hurting, but he was truly sorry and he admitted his love for me. Tell him how you feel. "I love you too" I said lifting his head out of his hands. He gave me a smile and tackled me with a hug. "Kiss me" I whispered into his ear. Soon enough he pulled back from the hug and placed his oh so soft lips on mine. It was a very special moment for the both of us.

We called an uber and went to his place. I was sitting on the end of his bed, about to lay down. When all of a sudden Troye straddled me, kissing me deeply. I hip lips left my mouth and started down my jawline and neck. He found my sweet spot and started nibbling and sucking on it, running his tounge over it afterwards. After doing that another two times, he leaned back. He noticed my back was arched in pleasure and smirked at me. I quickly went to my original positioning and  blushed. He laid beside me and rubbed his fingertips over the freshly formed hickeys.  "Mine" he mumed smiling to him self. I nodded before cuddling into his chest and letting sleep overcome me.

I know I know, this is yet again another short chapter. Sorry guys, I've just been busy and tired here recently. So yeah, but what about that plot twist! You guys thought little ConDaBon got hit by a car. Well, now you know. I hope you guys enjoyed thia chapter. Until next time, byeee.