Gay Sleepovers and Such

I was sleeping when I felt Troye's lips leaving a soft trail down my neck. 'Mmm' I hummed in response. I heard him giggle and lay his head back on my cheat. "Come on Connie, time to get up" he said tracing my jawline with the tip of his index finger. "Fineee" I whined. I opened my eyes to see the smiling ocean eyes boy looking at me. I smiled back and dragged myself out of bed.

I walked to the kitchen to make some coffee, as Troye followed behind, wrapping his arms around my waist. I continued to make coffee as Troye stayed in the previous position, leaving kisses on my back. "Feeling better I see?" I said reaching to trap two mugs from the cabinet above. "Much better" he replied giving me a squeeze. I poured us both a cup of coffee and started to sip on mine, when Troye took it out of my hand. "Hey!" I said trying to get the mug out of his grasp. "I want it" he stated. "Why?" I asked curiously. "Because its yours" he said giving me a cheeky smile. Aww. "Your ridiculous, you know that?" I told him, taking the other mug, drinking the coffee it contained.  He giggled and tried to give me a kiss, but I backed up. "Connie pleassse" he whined giving me grabby hands like a small child. "Gotta catch me first" I said, almost throwing the mug onto the counter before running past him. "Come back here Franta!" He yelled running after me. I jumped on the back of the couch and looked around trying to find my aussie boy. I got down, but by that time he ran up and tackled me onto the couch. We layed there laughing like maniacs. He has such a beautiful laugh.

When our laughter dialed down, he finally said something, "I caught you, do I get kisses now?". I didn't respond, but instead pulled him to my chest and kissed him. I felt him smile into our kiss. He pulled back slightly to take a breath, but I took advantage of it and slipped my tounge into his mouth letting it explore every crevest it held. I pulled back biting his lip as I did. I almost laughed when I saw how flustered he looked. 

"Let's go out tonight" he suggested. We both just finished our morning routines and stuff. We sat on the end of my bed thinking of things to do. "How about we stay in and have a sleepover? Invite some people over and stuff?" I said after a few minuted of silence. "Yeah! That sounds fun. We always do things at Zoe's so it'll be different and we haven't been to see any of them in like a week!" He exaggerated.

•••

After what felt like forever we had everything set up. Movies, games, electronics, glow in the dark gallour, etc. We invited Dan, Phil, Tyler, Marcus, Joe, Caspar. Alphie and Zoe are on holiday, Loui is traveling, and Louise had no baby sitter for Darcy. Lemme tell you, this is gonna be the gayest sleepover ever. Me and Troye are scrolling through the 'Tronnor Tag' on tumblr. It was basically fifteen minutes of us going aww at old pictures if us and cute collages of us. Until finally we heard a knock on the door. We opened it to see all of our guest. "Hi!" Both me and Troye greeted letting them in. We all sat around in the living room chatting to eachother. Caspar came up and sat on Joe's lap, just to be pushed off. "Joe" Caspar whined. "You were squishing my laptop Caspar" he retorted, earning a grunt from Caspar. I laughed at how cute they were. I looked over to see Dan and Phil having a conversation with Marcus and  Tyler. It looked like everyone was having a good time. I looked down at my phone when Troye screamed, startling me. "Okay guts let's play a game! It called 'Sexual truth or dare: couple addition'." He said continuing to explain the game. I stared at him the while time, getting list in his blue eyes a few times. How can someone be so perfect? I was snatched from my thoughts when Troye said my name. "Connah?". 'Hm?' I replied. "You okay? You looked a little zoned out the for a minute" he said placing a hand on my cheek. "Yeah, of course" I replied flashing him a smile, before kissing him. "KEEP IT PG13 GUYS!"  Tyler yelled from across the room. "You wish" I said smirking as I kissed Troye again.

"Okay, who's going first?" Troye asked. Caspar raised his hand. "Okay go ahead and ask someone" he replied.

Caspar whispered something to Joe, giggling afterwards.

Jaspar- okay team phan, truth or dare.

Phan- truth

Jaspar- have you guys ever frickle frackled?

Phan- uh, well. Yeah...

'Ooh's filled the room.

Phan- team myler, truth or dare?

Myler- truth

Phan- do you guys use roleplay in your sex life?

Tyler died of laughter, making everyone else laugh.

Myler- no, but good suggest.

Myler- team tronnor, truth or dare

"Dare" Troye whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

Tronnor- dare

Myler- we dare you guys to go to your bedroom and do something sexual for the next half an hour.

Both mine and Troye's face turned red.

Tronnor- um, okay...

Me and Troye walked to our room in silence. Once I sat in the end on the bed, Troye sat in my lap facing me, one of his legs on each side. "Tro, what are y-" he cut me off by pressing his index finger against my lips. His lips met mine and I didn't question him and kissed him back. I let my hands tangle into his hair as he started to kiss down my  jaw line and onto my neck. He nibbled and pulled on soft patches of skin, lathering it in his cool saliva afterwards to soothe it. I accidentally let out a moan and felt Troyes lips form a smirk on my neck.
He pulled back and started unbuttoning my shirt. Once he was done taking it off, he ran his hands over my bare chest with a hungry look in his eyes. I pulled on the hem of his shirt, hinting him to do the same. He pulled off his shirt revealing his beautiful chest. I rolled over making it to where I was on top, straddling him. I kissed him hard, sliding my tounge in his mouth, letting it dance with his. He rolled his hips, causing us both to moan. My eyes widened when I felt a hand slip in my pants. I moaned whorishly as he palmed me through my boxers. I rolled my hips against him, giving him friction as well. "W-we can't" I panted. "Why not" he said breathily. "They're gonna hear us and I want to do this because I love you not because of some stupid dare" I explained. You love him, he knows now."Y-you love me" he stuttered, tears rolling down his face which carried a cheeky smile. "Of course I do" I said hugging him, and then kissing him. This kiss was different. It was filled with pure need and fondness, fuled by love at its finest. I broke the kiss off gently, a smile still on my face.

We got our clothes back on and such and went back to the living room where our friends cheered us on. We just laughed it off. This was gonna be a hell of a night.

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME... I'm so so sorry that I haven't updated in a few days. I've been busy with school and stuff. I have to keep my grades up and stay on my teacher's good side and stuff like that. Im in eight grade taking highschool algebraic math. If I pass I get a credit for highschool. I have a lot coming up soon too. Anyways I'm so sorry. I've also been suffering a mild case of writers block, but its getting better. Sorry if this chapter seems shitty, its unedited and I winged it tbh. Until next time, byeee.