I love you

(*!*¡*!*¡*!*¡*!*¡*!*¡*!*¡*!*¡*SMUT WARNING*¡*!*¡*!*¡*!*¡*!*¡*!*¡*!*¡*!*)
                             (😏😏😏😏😏)
Im carrying him to our room, his legs wrapped around my waist tightly as his lips attach to my neck. I let out small moans down the hallway and when we reached our room, I took no time to put him down. I climbed over top of him in a straddling position, where I began to palm him through his jeans. "C-con" he let out a strangled moan. I tugged on the hem of his shirt and in one swift motion pulled it off. I began to kiss down his chest, stopping my kiss nipples where I swirled my tongue around them. Troye was a hot mess under me, in literally terms, he was both hot and a mess. I continued my way down his chest as he tugged and pulled on small strands of my hair. When I reached his pants, I slowly and teasingly started to take them off. He was painfully hard, which just made me smirk. I finished taking his pants off and then threw them somewhere in the floor. After getting a nod of approval, I pulled down his boxers. His throbbing dick landed on his stomach, already forming a pool precut. I subconsciously licked my lips, earning a smirk from Troye. I stood up and proceeded to take of all my clothes, slowly pulling off my boxers to keep Troye in suspense. His jaw partially dropped when he took a look at my completely naked body. I just smirked as I grabbed a bottle of lube off of the nightstand. I returned to my straddling position and met my lips with his in a sloppy kiss. I started kissing down his jawline and neck. I guess I found his sweet spot because he let out a loud moan. "C-connah" he said. "You're so pretty baby, such a pretty boy" I whispered in his ear, making him shiver. "Are you ready?" I asked patiently. He just bit his lip and nodded in reply. God, he's so hot. I opened the bottle of lube and squeezed some onto my fingers. I slowly inserted one inside of him. His face scrunched up in discomfort, but slowly relaxed as I slowly began to move. This process was done two more times, until I had three fingers inside him in all. He was moving his hips by this point, soft moans escaping his mouth. I pulled my fingers out of him and he let out a whimper. "Shh Baby, I'm not done". I assured him. I lubed up my dick, before aligning myself with his entrance.I leaned up and gave him a quick kiss. I looked up again for a nod of approval before I slowly slid into him. Troye winced a bit, but soon grew comfortable. I started thrusting slowly, growing a steady rhythm. Moans left Troyes mouth left and right, one or two slipping from my own every now and then. I grabbed onto his hips with a tighter grip and and pulled almost all the way out before slamming back in. "Connah!" He yelled out, and it was so hot. "D-do that again" I told him. "Do what? He asked panting, sweat bead forming on his forehead. I gave no warning and repeated my previous actions. "CONNAH" he yelled out, even louder than before. "Tro" I moaned. My thrusts started getting faster, messing up the rhythm. "I-I'm gonna-" Troye panted, before cumming on both mine and his chest. "T-Troye" I moaned before releasing inside him. I waited a minute catching my breathe, before sliding out of him and plopping down beside him. He leaned over and kissed me passionately. I pulled back smiling "let's get cleaned up" I suggested, standing up. Troye tried doing the same, but one of his legs gave in and he fell back on the bed. I just laughed. "It's not funny, you did it" he pouted. "Sure did" I smirked cockily. He just rolled his eyes and made grabby hands. I picked him up bridal style and walked to the bathroom. I place him in the tub and began to run some warm water. I joined him and began to wash my self up. Troye just laid back on me tiredly. So I grabbed my shampoo and scrubbed some into his curls, before rinsing him. I grabbed my loofa and scrubbed him down too, since he was practically asleep in my arms. I helped him out and dry off. We got dressed, well I dressed the both of us and put him on the couch while I changed he bed sheets. I went to get him off of the couch when I saw him already asleep. I carefully picked him up and his eyes fluttered open. "Shh, I'm just putting you in bed Baby boy" I said soothingly. He just gave me a nod as I laid him down and covered him up with the black duvet, crawling in beside him. He turned and wrapped his arms around my necj, as I did his waist. "I love you" he mumbled eyes still shut, as he laid his head on my chest. "I love you too" I said kissing his forehead and letting sleep come over me.