Love To Love

After going out with Tyler, he went to see Korey and we had our goodbyes. Now me and Troye are listening to music and laying on our bed. We're looking at each other fondly, when i out of no where he said "Im gonna marry you one day Connor". I smiled and pulled him closer to where our noses were touching. "Is that so?" I asked, smiling widely as 'just the way you are' by Bruno Mars began to play. He just nodded and kissed me, before singing along. He changed all the hers to hims, which made me laugh at how corny it was. 'When you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while, cause boy you're amazing, just the way you are' he sang, making me giggle. I kissed him deeply as he tangled his hands in my hair. I licked his bottom lip, asking for entrance. He opened his mouth and let me in, my tongue exploring his mouth right away. I pulled back biting his lip as i did, causing him to whimper. I got off of the bed and saw how flustered he looked. "Im gonna go take a shower" i said, shooting him a smirk as i walked away.
I was about to wash my hair, when i felt two arms wrap aound my waist. I junped a bit, before realizing it was just Troye, mainly because of his giggling. He took the shampoo from my hand before squezzing some on his hand and massaging it into my scalp. I just closed my eyes and leaned back on him. I rinsed it out afterwards and turned around to face him. He wrapped his arms around my neck ad i did his waist and rested his forehead against mine. "I love you" i said, pecking his lips. "I love you more" he said. "Impossible" i scoffed jokingly and pulled him closer. He let out a giggle. One that you want to remember forever. One that you cant forget.... i think i remember now.