Remember to Remember

I woke up to the sound of glass shattering and loud sobs. Whats going on? I got up, throwing the black duvet to the side in the process. I made my way down the hall and to the kitchen where I saw Troye slouching against the cabinet, around 3 bottles of vodka smashed around him. No, no, no. I slipped on my bedroom slippers and rushed to his side. I hugged him and he he squeezed me back tightly. "Troye, wants wrong?" I asked him. He just let out a jarring sob as he laid a hand on each side of my face, looking me in the eye. His eyes were red and puffy. "P-please tell me t-that you r-remember Connor" he said, tears still streaming down his face. "Troye I-" he cut me of off. "Baby please tell me you remember, please tell me" he said before breaking out into sobs again. "I'm so so sorry Tro" I said hugging him, a few tears spilling from my eyes. "Why d-don't you r-r-remember me Connah? Can't y-you see that I-i love you?" He said, hiccuping and crying. "I'm sorry baby, I love you too" I told hm. God, I love him. My heartbroken boy, trying to drown his feeling with vodka. If only it was that easy..

A/n: il I didn't update Saturday or Sunday and I apologize, so there will be 3 updates on each story. Most of them are up. The last two are for this fanfic and will be updated within the next hour or so. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Until next time byeee.