quinze

🍦

🍦

the room was pitch black, the curtains covering the windows for an effect. though it provided great coverage, the moon was still visible through them. the small brunette rested the back of his head on the wall beside his bed, his eyes closed and quick breaths escaped his bruised lips. images flashed through his mind as he was reminded of the dark times which he called the past. the repetition of those chilling words made his mind go completely insane, the people he had ran away from all of his life, he was never closer to them.

he ran a trembling hand through his sweaty hair, wincing as his hand brushed across a bruise that had formed on his scalp due to harsh treatment he had been subject to days prior. he'd never been able to run away from the abuse, even as a child. was this his calling from god? to be punished for being conceived, when all he was trying to do was make other happy, therefore making him run off their happiness. instead he sat in pure silence, dwelling upon his life choices.

whether he had lead the right path, something that he truly wanted to take. the path his father had paved for him, sin free, cleansed of all evil. but there was only one person who could make him feel like he was destined to take that path, and that was the boy who he was waiting to return from his work.

would he be punished once more for the preferences he had? how he would enjoy holding another male close to him as he wept, their distinct cologne filling his nose, soothing him at an instant. because that's how he felt towards males, he had never been told whether it were right or wrong to take a mans hand and tell them that he loved them just like he would a female. but he could never bring himself to love a female, it had always been an attraction to males. the words that people would spit made him believe that an act such as loving the same sex was deemed morally incorrect.

he would intently listen at the scriptures read out at church as he sat beside his father. never did he necessarily agree with those scriptures, he just wanted to believe them so he could go down the right path, just like his father would. as he grew up he realised the differences between how people who payed no attention to the holy words lived their lives compared to people like he and his father, who strives for the good light.

though he was still young, he had learnt so much about the human anatomy and the power of knowledge. using that knowledge he had obtained, he believed that if he were to be shamed for liking a human of the same sex, gladly admitting he liked the idea of sex with another male, then there should be no issue with that.

in his eyes, love is love, in a world where humans did not need to watch their actions because it was peaceful, a world where clowns were not trying to rule a country of people, by simply eliminating a race. that was an option for when the world will meet its end, when the human species had no more options to turn to in order to survive. he knew that there will be that day, where all hope was lost and the only chance for that hope to regenerate was to completely wipe out a race.