Homework Galore

Alex's POV.

I walked past Drew kissing Cierra and Skylar texting. I stuck a note in front of his face. He looked at me and I shrugged. He went back to kissing Cierra and I caught up to Cole, Michelle and Amanda.

"Hey guys. Where you going?" I asked. Cole smiled.

"We were going to the library to do homework. Want to join?" Michelle asked. I nodded.

"Sure. I need help in history and law firm." Amanda nodded.

"I know I'm not taking law, I'm taking nursing but I think I can help." She smiled.

"Well c'mon times ticking. Bro we have football practice at 6." We quickly walked to our cars. Amanda jumped in with Michelle and Cole jumped in with me.

"Bro when are you getting your own car?" I asked. He shrugged.

"When I get my license." Now Cole. He's failed his test 4 times. I nodded and we drove to the library. We pulled up and the girls weren't there.

"Probably went the long way." Cole said. And now that he mentioned it they probably had. About 2 minutes later they pulled up and jumped out. Amanda held coffees.

"Oh thanks. Didn't think about that." She shook her head and laughed at my comment. It was cooling down out here.

"Let's get inside." Suggested Michelle. We went to the 2nd floor and found a table. I started with English and maths. They were my favourite subjects. Luckily for me I had no social science homework. But I did for science, history and law firm. 2 of them were due tomorrow. I leaned over to Amanda.

"Hey so for law I need to write the pros and cons of this situation. Think you could help?" Amanda quickly scribbled her last sentence for her nursing project and closed the book. She scanned the piece of paper.

"Ok so it's asking you what the good things are so if you are on the side of the person getting sued and the bad things if you were on the side of the person suing." I looked at her. She knew so much. Maybe she could be the one. NO. She wasn't remember you tried before.

"Thanks Amanda." She smiled and turned back to her book.

1 hour later and I only had science to go. My phone buzzed.

Mum: home now son before football practice.

Me: Ok b there soon.

I flipped my book shut.

"That's me. Mum wants me home." The others looked at me.

"What do you have left?" I packed away my books.

"Science. About 20 questions. I can whizz through them tonight." Amanda looked at me.

"You know we have the extra curricula's coming up. I'm taking health. What are you guys taking?" Michelle smiled.

"I might take medicines & animal surgery." We all nodded.

"I'm taking speech and argument." Cole shrugged.

"I don't know." At the moment he was taking trades so maybe he should take graphic design. Cole had no idea what to do with his life. But the rest of us have ambitions.

"Well Cole I think you should take graphics." I said. The others nodded. "Well I better get going. I see you guys tomorrow. Cole I'll see you at football." He nodded.

'Sweet see you then." The others chimed goodbyesand I jumped in my car and drove home.