Helping Amanda.

Alex's POV.

I parked my car and Bella pulled up next to me. I jumped out and grabbed my school bag. Bella jumped out and grabbed her bag. She finished texting someone and walked over to me. She smiled.

"Lead the way." I walked inside and she followed closing the door behind her. Her white heels click clacked along the marble.

"Hey I'm home." I heard mums heels coming towards me.

"Hey honey... Who's this?" I looked at her.

"Mum this is Bella." Bella smiled and shook mums hand.

"Nice to meet you Bella." Bella smiled.

"Pleasure to meet you Ms. Blue and those heels are killer!" My mum smiled.

"Yeezy season 2..." Bella shook her head.

"Yeezy season 1. Kanye changed his branding since then." Mum looked at her heel.

"You are correct. Where is your father! He told me they were season 1." Mum walked off. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Mothers!" I said. Bella laughed. We walked outside and sat at the table.

"This sun is amazing!" Bella said. I nodded. We pulled out our homework and started.

Bella's POV.

I arrived home and went straight to mums office. I knocked on the door and mum lowered her glasses.

"Hi sweetie." I smiled.

"Hey mum. I have a notice for you?" She stood up.

"Harvard! Oh sweetie that's amazing!" I nodded.

'Am I aloud to go?" She nodded.

"Of course!" I smiled. She signed the sheet.

"Thank you!" She smiled.

"Now what are you doing for dinner?" She asked.

"Probably do pita pit or something." Mum nodded.

"Cool. Go get ready now." I walked up stairs and tucked the slip in my bag. I decided to wear Nike pro's with a sports bra and a loose crimson top. I decided on my crimson Nike's and I packed a water bottle, jersey, phone, deodorant and a muesli bar. I looked at my phone when it lit up. Amanda's name flashed at me.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey! OMG so I went shopping and I brought a few things. Nothing that rivals you or Michelle's closet but can you come around tonight and help pick out an outfit?" I smiled. I loved fashion!

"Of course I can come about 7.15." Amanda sighed.

"Thank you so much! So thankful. I'll see you later."

"Bye." I hung up and walked downstairs with my bag. I had tied my hair up.

"I'm leaving! See you later!" I called.\

"Bye! Are you coming straight home afterwards?" Mum asked.

"Popping into Amanda's." I said.

"Ok." I walked to my car and drove to Raw Motion.

I pulled up and jumped out. I saw about 10 people inside. I opened the door and walked to reception.
"Morning miss please sign in." I signed myself in. I walked into the dancers den. 2 girls sat there. I took a seat next to the tall blonde on. They smiled.

"Hey I'm Cassie and this is Amy." The blonde girl Cassie said.

"Hi I'm Bella. I'm new." Amy smiled.

"We could tell. You're very pretty." I smiled.

"Thanks but I could say the same about you." They smiled. A teacher walked out.

"Hi everyone I'm Trevor and this is Lamar and we're your teachers for hip hop." I smiled.

"These guys are off the next step!" I said. The girls nodded. We walked into the studio. There were only 12 of us.

"Be prepared to work hard." They showed us the combo and they timed how long it took us to pick it up. I worked by myself and I had it down.

"Well done..."

"Bella." I said.

"Well done Bella. C'mon guys!" Trevor said. I marked it by myself. By the end of the lesson I thought I had proved myself.

I drove to Amanda's and stopped on the way to get food. I knocked on the door and Amanda opened it.

"Bella. Quick!" She whipped me inside. "C'mon." I followed her to her room. She had maybe about 30 new pieces of clothing. I looked at the forecast.

"Meant to be a bit colder tomorrow." I scanned her wardrobe. "Ok those skinny jeans with the long pink rhinestone top and wear a long black cardigan over, pair with sleeper, Koko K and a simple necklace and maybe silver heels?" I held the outfit up.

"Fashion queen! Thank you." She gave me a hug.

"No problem. I really should be going though." Inodded and Amanda saw me out. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------