Don't Worry. He's Gone.

Alex's POV.

I walked downstairs to say goodnight to mum and dad.

"Hey Alex! Omg Bella is she the one?" I shrugged. Dad looked at me.

"Who's Bella?"

"The girl I brought home. She's a law major too." Mum clasped her hands together.

"No way!" Dad said. I nodded.

"And she knows her fashion too." Mum said giving dad a pointed look. I clapped my hands together.

"Anyway I'm going to bed. Night." I then went to bed thinking of Bella.

Bella's POV.

I had a shower the next morning and looked outside to see grey clouds. I scanned my wardrobe. I pulled on grey denim biker jeans and a black and white daisy tee. I added a grey jacket/cardigan over the top and found some big hoops. I put dolce K on my lips and did light grey eyeshadow. I packed my book bag and added a grey case on my phone. Lastly I scanned my wardrobe. I found a pair of black ankle boots and zipped them up. I finally did my hair in a braided bun. Unfortunately I'd picked up the frizzy hair gene from my mum. Whoever that was. I walked downstairs.

"Morning sweetheart." Mum kissed the top of my head.

"Morning mum." I said brightly. I checked the clock. "Shit!" I whizzed together a smoothie. "I'm leaving mum!" I called. Mum said something back and I jumped in my car and drove to school. I parked and jumped out of the car and tan towards my friends and when I saw Amanda I smiled. She looked perfect.

"Hey Amanda!" I said.

"Hey Bella thanks for the outfit help!" I smiled.

"No problem." Drew looked at me.

"So Bella..." I looked at him.

"Where's Alex?" I said. Drew looked around.

"He's sick. Want me to walk you to your locker?" I shook my head.

"No way."

Alex's POV.

I texted Cole.

Me: Bro can you video Bella around Drew?

Cole: Sure bro. May I ask why?

Me: DW about it. I'll tell you later.

Cole: on it.

Bella's POV.

"C'mon Bella. I'll be your soulmate for today!" Drew said.

"No. I'm fine thank you." I turned away from him but he grabbed my hips. "Get off me!" I said.

"C'mon Bella. Be friendly. Guys we can keep this a secret right?" They looked at each other. "RIGHT!?" They nodded. "So Bella. Let's get Alex out of the picture." I shoved him off me.

"Go away you jerk." I said. People started to look.

"What did you call me?" He asked.

"A jerk. You go around kissing girls and then you throw them out in the dumpster. But I'm not falling for it. SO move on!" I said. He stepped back. "And that goes for everyone else." I was so annoyed.

"Don't touch me ever again." I muttered. The intercom crackled.

"Bella, Drew, Cole, Michelle, Amanda and Alex to the principal's office now!" I walked towards the principal's office and Cole called Alex over who had just turned up. We walked inside. Alex took a seat next to me.

"What just happened!?" The principal asked.

"Dre was hitting on me and I told him to stop but he didn't." I said.

"Lies." Drew said. "She's lying. She came to me." I looked at him. The principal looked at the others.

"Cole, Amanda, Michelle." He said. Michelle cleared her throat.

"Sir there is no point in asking Amanda. Bella is her friend and she is in love with Drew. God knows why. But Cole and I will say the truth." Amanda looked surprised and Drew looked disgusted. I looked at Michelle.

"Alex and Bella have a thing and Drew knew that. He sticks his throat down any girl's throat that he can get a hold of." I nodded. "He hit on Bella because Alex was late and Bella told him to stop and he didn't. People gathered around and Bella told everyone what we as his "friends" already knew." I nodded. The principal nodded too.

"Cole?" He asked.

"Michelle has said it all. But I have evidence." He handed over the phone and I sat patiently.

Alex's POV.

I waited next to Bella. I couldn't believe Drew!

"Drew. You are expelled." My mouth dropped open.

"Why!?" He said.

"I have seen more than once you hitting on girls and refusing to let them go." Drew sunk back.

"Bella. I am sorry you are free to leave." Bella stood up and the rest of us walked out with her. Once we were out. Cole and Michelle hugged and Bella looked at me.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. I hugged her and her head sat in the crease between my shoulder and neck.

"It's not your fault." She said. I leaned next to her ear.

"I should've warned you." She stayed silent. "I'm..."

"Sh." I wished I could've stayed like that forever but Amanda broke the moment.

"So anyone want to tell Drew anything else about me?" Amanda looked at Michelle. Michelle looked at Amanda.

"He already knew. It was obvious. And the fact that you were going to lie for Drew made matters a whole lot worse." She looked at Michelle. I saw Bella step back.

"I wasn't going to lie." Michelle cocked a hip.

"Really? Because Amanda you've been Drew's minion forever. Late nights at his?" Amanda went red.

"Michelle you weren't meant to tell." I shook my head. This wasn't like Amanda.

"Well I did. So deal with it." Amanda looked at her.

"I'm leaving and don't expect to see me again. Because guess what I didn't tell any of you that I'm transferring to Texas like Cierra and Skylar." She walked off. Michelle looked at us.

"Tahlia needs to come back ASAP." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex knew Drew would try the moves on Bella and i think frankly he deserved to be expelled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------