Drew's Return.

Alex's POV.

I think I'm finally getting through to Bella. I smiled to myself. The girls were getting changed. Bella walked out.

"Hey Bella." She smiled.

"So Bella what are your hobbies?" Cole asked. I silently thanked him.

"I like to go horse riding, I like to dance, and I like surfing and motorbikes. Oh and hunting." I smiled.

"My dad goes hunting. Horse back or motorbike mainly." She smiled.

"Might have to take me out sometime." She winked and I smiled. Score! "Well I should get going. I have some homework to do." She walked past me. Cole grabbed my arm.

"Man there are some mean waves scheduled for Wednesday. Invite Bella." I nodded.

"Hey Bella." She turned around. "Would you like to hit some waves with me on Wednesday?" She went a bit white.

"Um sure. I have to go. Bye." She scurried off and I smiled.

Bella's POV.

I got home and ran into my room. SURFING WITH ALEX! I blow dried my hair and started my homework. My phone rang and Amanda's sign lit up.

"Hey Bella."

"Hey Amanda. What's up?" I asked.

"Chloe quit riding. Something about boys. You should join our lessons." I smiled.

"I guess. But I am also starting dance so I'll have to figure out the days."

"Sweet. See you tomorrow?" I nodded. 'Oh and before you hang up. Great news Cierra and Skylar are being transferred!" I smiled.

"Yay!?" I didn't know Cierra and Skylar.

"Which means Drew will start hanging out with us again." I smirked.

"You like him don't you?" I asked.

"No. Maybe. Yes. Oh I don't know!" I laughed.

"You do. Now I have to go. See you tomorrow." I hung up after Amanda said goodbye and Briar walked in.

"Hey sweetie." I smiled.

"Hey mum. What's up?" She handed me a piece of paper.

"Dance enrolment. Choose the styles you want to do and grade." I nodded.

"Thanks mum." She smiled and walked out. I scanned the list.

Raw motion Dance Studio.

Raw motion not only takes classes but if high enough up in the ranks may offer you a job to go to conventions! Join us today. We realise you are interested in advanced classes. Here are the lists!

Contemporary: Monday 6 pm or Wednesday 6 pm.

Hip hop: Tuesday 6 pm or Wednesday 5 pm.

Jazz: Tuesday 5 pm or Friday 5 pm.

Lyrical: Monday 5 pm or Thursday 6 pm.

Ballet/pointe: Thursday 5 pm or Friday 6 pm.

Jazz funk: Tuesday 7 pm or Wednesday 7 pm.

Acro: Friday 7 pm.

Tap: Monday 7 pm or Thursday 7 pm.

You can choose as many as you want. Fill the form out below.

I scanned the sheet and my calendar. I had classes till 3. I decided to get up at 6 and work out for half an hour every day and then get ready at school which started at 9. I wrote that in. I decided to take Contemporary on a Monday at 6, hip hop on a Tuesday at 6, jazz funk on Wednesday at 7, lyrical on Thursday at 6 and pointe on Friday at 6. I filled that I which left my weekend free and I had until 6 to ride, do homework and hang out with friends. I finished my homework and packed them into my black satchel and walked downstairs.

"Mm. What's for dinner?" I asked.

"Burgers." I smiled.

"Yum. So I choose my classes. I wanted to keep it to a minimum of 1 per day." Mum read over the choice.

"Cool I'll send this in tomorrow and then you can start next week." I nodded. I walked back upstairs to grab my phone.

Alex's POV.

My phone went off at 6 in the morning.

Drew: Can you pick me up?
Me: You can't drive?

Drew: I'm a mess right now.

Me: Why?

Drew: Cierra and Skylar have been transferred to... TEXAS!

Me: Bro seriously. Get over it.

Drew: Man really?

Me: You'll have your tongue down someone else's throat by the end of the day.

Drew: Hilarious.

Me: I'll be there at 8.

I put my phone down and laughed. Drew wasseriously an idiot. Cierra had him wrapped around her finger. But she was gonenow. I knew Amanda liked Drew but I wanted Amanda to find a good guy. But maybeAmanda could change Drew. I walked into the shower and thought about Bella.Those hips and abs. Her perfectly tanned skin and perfect rack. I turned offthe shower and jumped out chucking on fat pants and a shirt from Kanye's yeezyline. I packed my books and drove to Mc. Donald's for breakfast.