New Car.

Bella's POV.

I did Barcelona's cover up. I heard footsteps. I saw a bit of mud on her fetlock so I grabbed a brush and bent down.

"Hey Bella." Barcelona jumped and I let go of her fetlock. Amanda and Michelle stood there.

"Omg sorry I gave you a fright." I smiled.

"It's alright." They smiled.

"So what school are you going too?" I put the brush away.

"Calabasas North High." Michelle and Amanda smiled.

"We go there. You should hang out with us tomorrow." Michelle said. I smiled.

"Well I don't have any friends so that would be nice." Michelle smiled.

"Oh and these girls, Cierra and Skylar. Stay away from them. They think they're popular but they're really not." I laughed.

"Ok." Amanda smiled. Briar came in.

"C'mon girls. Amanda, Michelle there's biscuits and stuff inside. Why don't you join us Bella." I nodded. I slipped out of Barcelona's stall and walked inside.

I took a seat at the dining table.

"Only dress well." I nodded. We chatted for the rest of the afternoon before they went home.

I woke up the next morning and had a shower. I blow dried my hair and put it in a high pony tail and curled the ends. I then walked out of the bathroom with my fluffy robe on and walked into my wardrobe. I pulled on a black detailed mini skirt with Nike pro's underneath. I then found a cool red knot front cami. I put on a black tasselled cape to keep my arms warm. I then added a cat eye of eyeliner. I did a light layer of maroon eyeshadow. I had read through the information booklet and the school had no rules against make-up as long as we did our work. So I put on dead of Knight Kylie Jenner lip kit. I then choose some maroon ankle boots. I grabbed my black satchel. I packed in my books, laptop and lipstick. I then added my phone. I walked downstairs and Briar smiled.

"Omg. My daughter." She gave me a hug. I hugged her back. 'What would you like for breakfast?" I shrugged. I poured myself some fruit salad. I sat down to eat and then went back to brush my teeth. I re-did my lipstick and walked back downstairs. I picked up my satchel. I had a text from Michelle.

Michelle: Meet at the front of school. Today we wear black and another colour. Xx.

Me: See you soon.

Briar smiled.

"C'mon I have a surprise." I followed her. She walked into the garage and there sat a black lexus. I slapped a hand over my mouth.

'Wow. Pretty." Briar smiled.

"It's yours. I got rid of the old junk car my sister brought." I smiled.

"Wow thank you." I gave her a hug.

"No problem. Now go to school." I jumped in thecar and drove out of the garage to school.