Coming For Bella.

Bella's POV.

I jumped out of the shower and wrapped myself in my robe. I walked into my wardrobe. The day looked warmer than usual so I scanned my summer and spring area. I pulled out a blue button front mini skirt and chose a raw edge long sleeve whit scoop top. I found white heels that wrapped up to my knee and I layered my top with a blue necklace to match the skirt. I found my white Ray bands and I did a half up half down bun hairdo and curled the ends. Someone knocked on my bedroom door.

"Come in." I said.

"Hey Bella." I smiled at Nicole.

"Hey Nicole!" She smiled.

"I made heaps of new friends and I'm starting dance like you!" I smiled.

"That's great! What style?" I asked.

"Ballet, contemporary, hip hop and jazz." I smiled. Mum called Nicole's name. "I have to go. Bye Bella." I smiled.

"Bye Nicole." I waved and I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs. I made myself a smoothie. I then walked outside to see Valencia, Venice, Alicante and Barcelona.

'Hey Valencia." She looked at me. I patted her muzzle and fed her. I made my rounds before turning out Valencia and Barcelona. Alicante had an injury so I turned Venice out with Little Brampton. I walked into the house and my phone rang. It was Michelle.

"Hey Michelle."

"Bella. I'm worried." I took a seat at the breakfast abr.

"What's up?" I asked.

"It's Amanda. Drew's now single and Amanda likes him. But he's not exactly a good boy." I nodded.

"True. From what I've heard." Michelle huffed.

"And I'm worried. Will you help me protect Amanda?" I nodded.

"Of course! And if they do go out then we watch him and make sure he doesn't do anything." I said.

"Exactly." Michelle answered. We chatted for another minute before I hung up. I grabbed my bag and washed out my smoothie glass and walked to my car. I locked the doors and drove to school.

I pulled into the carpark and saw Alex, Drew, Cole and Michelle. Michelle saw my car and ran over.

"Hey Bella. Operation DA." I nodded and grabbed my bag.

Alex's POV.

Michelle ran over to Bella's car.

"Bro where's Michelle going?" Drew asked.

'To see Bella." Cole said.

"Who's Bella?" Drew asked. I sighed.

"If you didn't have your tongue down Cierra neck all the time you would notice her. But she is kind of new." Drew nodded. Bella stepped out of the car.

"New and hot." Drew started too walked towards Bella. Cole and I grabbed him.

"Off limits man. Alex and she kind of have a thing." Cole said. I nodded.

"Lucky. Keep her." I nodded. I needed to keep her.

Bella's POV.

I walked towards the others and pulled my glasses up.

"Hey guys." I said. They all said hi. I looked at Drew.

"Drew." He said.

"Bella." I shook his hand.

"Major in?" He asked.

"Law." Drew elbowed Alex.

"Cool." I heard footsteps and turned around to see Amanda who had put a bit more work in her appearance. She still wore khaki shorts with sneakers and a blouse though. I looked at Michelle's outfit. Pink suede fitted skirt with a white fitted crop top and pink kitten heels. I smiled at her.