Pool Party.

Alex's POV.

"Bella!" She slammed her locker and started to walk very fast. She turned the corner and was out of sight. I ran to the corner but couldn't see her.

"Where did she go?" My phone rang. Mum's name lit up and I swiped across to answer. Mums voice filled my ear.

"Hey mum..."

"Hey son where are you?" She asked.

"At school. I'm getting extra credit stuff from Ms. Callie." Mum sighed.

"Oh good. Well carry on. Have a good day!" She hung up and I sighed. I felt someone jump on my shoulders. I whipped around.

"Hey Alex." It was Amanda.

"Hey Amanda." She smiled.

"Why are you here so early?" She said.

"Extra credit." She slapped my arm. I stepped back.
"Everything alright?" I nodded.

"I have to go." I walked off leaving Amanda behind.

Bella's POV.

I sat down in the library and sighed. I scanned through the extra credit and started on the 1st page. Once I had finished the first 3 pages I stopped and tucked them away in my bag. I loaded up my laptop and scanned for an internship. 0. No internships!? I'd have to keep looking. I then double checked my homework and packed dup my stuff. I applied another coat of exposed and walked to class.

I waited in Speech for everyone to file out. Mr. Kale looked at me.

"Bella. I received your email." I nodded. "And I do have some extra credit." I smiled.

"Thank you." He smiled.

"You were the only one that has asked for it and it will put you ahead." I clasped my hands together. "There's not much but I have 5 tasks for this week and next week." I smiled and slipped the paper into my bag.

"Thank you Mr. Kale." He smiled.

"Go have lunch. Well done today Bella." I smiled as I stepped into the sun. It was sunny with a breeze. I walked to the cafeteria and lined up. I dished a salad with chicken onto my plate and grabbed a banana and chocolate chip cookie and a water. I looked around and saw Cole. I took a seat next to him.

"Hey Bella." I smiled.

"He Cole." He smiled.

"How was class?" I nodded and unscrewed the lid on my water.

"It was good. You?" I asked taking a sip.

"Good thanks. Mr. Barley was..." We heard footsteps. Amanda and Michelle were shoved out of the way and Alex pushed through. He took a seat next to me.

"Hey Bella, Cole." I nodded and took a bite of my salad.

"Geez Alex. Watch where you are going!" Michelle said.

"Sorry girls." I ate my salad while the other talked. Amanda was talking about her health class and how a guy in there was picking his nose. I wasn't really listening.

"Hey Bella. Want to talk about your mum..." I looked at him. He smiled. I stood up and grabbed my bags. I walked off with my tray and dumped it. My phone chimed.

Amanda: Why did you leave Bel?

Me: Just had something I had to do.

Amanda: To prove a point?

Me: Exactly.

I hope he was getting the point.

I walked out of law and to my car. I heard Amanda calling my name. I turned to her and smiled.

"Oh Bella. Smile more. Your smile is beautiful." I laughed. She cocked her head sideways.

"What?" She smiled.

"That's the first time I've heard you laugh." I looked at her. Really? Maybe I needed to loosen up. "Anyway you're still coming right?" I nodded.

"Yeah. I'll follow you home." Amanda nodded and jumped in her car. I jumped in mine and posted on twitter.

@BellaBabe.

School done and over ready to chill at @AmandaGrave house and relax with @michellebell @coleharris and @alexblue

Posted: Monday 16th June. 3.06 pm

I posted the update and started the car. I gave Amanda the thumbs up and I followed her to her house. I pulled up to a 2 storey house. It was modern and very pretty. I saw Michelle's car but not Alex's. I parked and grabbed my bag. I walked inside.

"Sweet crib!" I said. Amanda smiled and gave me a tour.

"You can get changed in here." I nodded.

"Thanks." I walked inside and closed the door. I slipped on the bikini and my flip flops. I slung my towel over my shoulder and pulled on my sunglasses. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Michelle in a white bikini.

"Woah. Michelle that's so pretty!" She smiled.

"I can't talk. I love yours. Where from?" I smiled.

"Topshop. Kendall and Kylie collection." She smiled.

"No way! Lucky! C'mon let's go swim. The breeze is gone!" We walked outside. I saw Alex and Cole. Cole hugged Michelle and I walked past Alex. He wolf whistled. I walked towards Amanda.

"Drinks?" I nodded and poured myself a cider. Alex walked over.

"Hey Bella." I looked at him.

"Hey." Amanda looked at us.

"Alex can you grab the chocolate?" He looked at us.

"No way. I'm hanging with..." I cut him off.

"Could you grab the chocolate pretty please?" I battered my eyelashes and he nodded and ran to the kitchen.

"It worked! You need to tease him a little." I smiled. That would be funny.

"Ok then. I'm a great actor!" We laughed and it was a deal. I was going to play Alex a little bit.

Alex was lying on the Lillo. The Lillo drifted towards the side and I ran to the edge. I grabbed the side and flipped it over. Alex popped up and looked at me. I cocked a hip and laughed.

"You little." He swam to the steps and jumped out of the pool. He ran towards me. I started to run but he grabbed me and lifted me in is arms.

"No please! I'm sorry!" He laughed.

"Sorry Bella. Bad mistake." I wiggled myself out of my arms and he grabbed me again. "Good try." I gave up. He put my down and then pushed me but I dragged him in with me. We popped up and I wrapped my legs around him.

"Good one Lowe." I shrugged.

"I try Blue." We laughed.

"OI LOVE BIRDS C'MON!" I heard Michelle call. Amanda slapped her arm and I unwrapped myself and swam to the steps. I stepped out and Alex threw me my towel.

"Thanks." And that was the start.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex and Bella on again?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------