England

2 days later
Ashley's pov

Today was the day I went England it had been a month and half since I'd seen everyone. I was so excited to see Marcus, Joe and my best friend niomi, although Marcus and her had broken up she was still my best friend and Marcus knew that.

My flight was at 6am and it was currently 4am. I decided it was time to order my uber and get my things together. I finally got to the airport with my night mare uber driver who did not have a clue where he was going! I got my phone out and put a picture of the airport on snap chat with the caption 'England here I come (again).'
10 hours later
My plane finally landed and I walked outside praying it would be nice weather and it actually was for once I was so glad seing as in I was wearing a pair of light blue denim dungaree shorts with a black and white short sleeved top underneath!
Joes pov
We pulled into a parking spot near enough to the airport as we could and there she was. She was beautiful her light brown hair flowed down her back and her light blue eyes twinkled in the light.
"Dude close your mouth you're gonna catch flies and don't even think about I will chop that head right off that body of yours" Marcus said snapping me out of my day dream. We got out the car and I watched as Marcus crept up on her making her jump.
"BOO"
"Ahhhhhh"
Her soft scream sent shivers down my spine.
"You idiot I almost died before i even left the airport"
"Ah there's my dramatic sister we all know and love"
"Hey Joe" she said running towards me wrapping her soft arms around me and I returned the hug
"Omg I finally met you" I said
"I know it's been 2 long years of Skypeing and we've only just met" we all giggled a little as we made our way into the car. After about five minutes of the ride to Marcus' Ashley was making me drool again she had the window down with her hair blowing in the slight wind in the sky like the scene from paper towns- "Jesus Christ mate is that mouth ever closed" Marcus said making me snap out of my dream again
"I-um"
"Look calm down your blowing you're cover"
"What cover?" I asked
"You're cover of liking my sister"
"Shut up Marcus!" Ashley said defending me
"You can't talk"
"What does that mean"
"It won't be long until you fall into his arms"
"Look if you don't shut up I'll be booking the next flight out of here" we all laighed and next thing we knew it we was 5 minutes away from Marcus' and he was motioning me to text the others that were hiding at Marcus' waiting to scare the shit out of Ashley so I quickly text them all on whatsapp and decided to start my vlog.
"Hey guys so it's like 3pm and I haven't started my vlog yet and yes I I know I'm terrible at vlogging"
"Daily vlogging that is" Ashley inturupted
"Ha ha very funny and sush I haven't told them you were here yet"
"Oh right sorry"
"Ugh okay so I'm here with Marcus and his sister Ashley"
"Hello"
"Aww come on Marcus do your classic heeeelllllllooooooo" I said mimicking him
"Fine, hhhhhheeeeeeeelllllllllooooooo"
"Hahahahahahhaahahahahhah brilliant"
I said as I clicked off on my camera