don't fight

cameron pulled me close to his waist, making it look like we was a couple which made me a bit up set. "hi guys this is cameron he's my neighbour"

"hey squirt" marcus said pulling me to the side "what are you doing with him?'' he whisper yelled "marcus we're not together and why would it matter?"

"because you have joe"

"MARCUS HE HASN'T TALKED TO ME IN A FUCKING MONTH" i said causing everyone to look at me.

"ashley can i talk to you" joe said

"fine"

we walked into the silent kitchen closing the door behind us. joe went to lean in to kiss me

"what the actual fuck do you think your doing you don't talk to me for a freaking month and then you think it is okay to kiss me and act like we're still boyfriend and girlfriend"

MARCUS' POV

"did you guys know that joe hadn't spoken to ash?"

"no" they all said in unison

"shes looking fit though"

"caspar shut it!"
Ashley PoV
"Look I'm sorry I didn't think I could handle a long distance relationship I mean you could be out here cheating on me"
"Are you saying you don't fucking trust me" I snapped
"No it's not like that please just give me a chance to make it up to you."
"Well that's what you practically said Joe and if you wanted to be with me you would have trusted me!"
"Look please I'm really-"
"Sorry yeah okay well you have a lot of work to do to get me back and don't dig a bigger whole for yourself Joe cause when I was with you, you was a good guy." I said with sass as I walked out of the kitchen door and I could practically hear his jaw drop
"Hey are you okay" Caspar asked.
"I'm perfect" I replied slumping down next to Cameron
"Do you want to talk about it" he whispered.
"No I'm fine thanks though you're a good friend."
"Maybe one day we could be more."
I felt like crying after he said that but I just put on a smile which I feel made it worse.
"Hey ash are there any bowling alleys nearby?" Oli asked.
"Yeah there is, that's a good idea we should go"
"yeah" the Brit crew said in unison.
"We can't, cause we have to edit."
"Well me and the Brits can just go."
"Yeah okay."
We all got ready, I was wearing a pair of black leggings a grey crop top and a checkered open shirt over the top with my black heeled boots.

"We all got ready, I was wearing a pair of black leggings a grey crop top and a checkered open shirt over the top with my black heeled boots

Me, Marcus, Caspar,Alfie,Jim, zoë , Niaomi, Tanya went in my car (as it was a 8 seater Land Rover) and the rest went in a uber. The car ride was full of music and boys and it was fun until this happened.
Caspar:"hey ash what's up with you Joe?"
Me:"he's being a Jerk" I felt the tears start to come.
Caspar: "well he's always talking about you to like me and oli and will, he really missed you."
Me: "well if he truly missed me he would have at least called me like once a day and trusted me."
Marcus:"what do you mean trusted you?"
Me:"he said that he couldn't handle a long distance relationship and that I could be going off with anyone." The tears became more heavy.
Marcus: "that prick, he has another thing coming"
Zoë: just let me talk to him before you kill him please"
Marcus:"fine"
Zoe's pov
Zoë:"what the hell are you playing at? I said pulling Joe to one side
Joe:"what are you on about?
Zoë:"you told me you loved that girl joe, and then you don't talk to her for a whole month."
J:" look I cant handle this of course I love her I need to get her back zoe but I don't think she wants me!"
Z:"well what are you going to do Joe cause right now there is a lot of people that want to throw a punch at you including me!"
J:"I don't know what I'm going to do you have to help me zoe please?"
Z:"no ,no,no,no,no you got yourself in this mess so you can get yourself out of it"
I left Joe and walked over to the others. Marcus' fist was clenched and I put my hand over the top of it and shook my head, I think he got the message.
4 hours later
Ashley's pov
I got a message from Cameron saying "meet me at the beach?"
I replied with an okay and told the others where I was going but Joe wasn't there so he must have been in his room. I made my way to the beach, and after about five minutes i was there I parked not so far from the beach and walked down to be greeted by cameron.
C:"hey"
A:"what did you need to talk about?"
C:"oh nothing but he did" he said pointing towards joe.
A:"what is going on here?" I looked to the side of me to see that cameron was long gone
J: "Ashley I love you and I miss you, and I know what I did was wrong, in fact very wrong and I understand if you don't  want me anymore but I'm not giving up on the person i love, the person I want to make wonderful memories with you like the time we went on a date to the park and ended up in my bed! I can still feel your soft lips on my cheek and lips and I want them back on me please ash I love you and I ne-" he was interrupted by my lips. We stayed in the moment for about a minute until I pulled away in the distance I saw all the British gang joe looked at me and smiled.
J:"they all helped me with this"
A:"wait how come cameron knew."
J:"I'm friends with cameron on Twitter we talk to each other all the time.

Zoë, Tanya and Naomi come running up to me giving me a massive hug.
Z:"wow joe you surprised me I thought you'd never get this stubborn girl back!"
A:"you must watch my videos a lot then"
Z:"I do, I love all your story times."
T:"yeah same"
M:" well let's leave these love birds to it, and ash I'm taking you're car so you two can walk back."
A:"what a lovely brother you are"
C:" don't do to much moaning when you come back Alfie needs his beauty sleep"
A:" but Caspar you told me Alfie was beautiful the way he is"
C:"whatever bye ash, bye Josephine

A:" where was we" I said returning my lips to his. A few minutes later we decided to walk down the beach, as we walked I felt Joe's eyes watching me
A:"take a picture it lasts longer"
J:" I don't need one cause I can have this forever now , you do look beautiful tonight though."
I was wearing a white crop top with spaghetti straps that crosses at the back and some light blue  low cut denim shorts and my hair was slightly curled and I had some white high top converse.
A:"well thank you."
J:"do you still play netball?"
A:"yeah I have a match tomorrow after my meet up"
I play netball professionally and I sometimes teach younger people.
J:"maybe some of us could come and watch you, see how good you really are"
I stopped walking and took Joe's 2nd hand so he was stood facing me.
A:" I would love that so much joe, I haven't had anyone watch me for ages and the day after is my medal ceremony, and Marcus said that him and Caspar was coming so why don't you come too?"
J:"I would love too"
I kiss him but this time the kiss was even better and I could see in my mind that it was going to end amazingly and I have to admit I was excited. I let his tongue enter my mouth as it touched every corner.